Western NY State Area

Buffalo NY Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
This post is for my sexy wife - I am the husband seeking a male friend for her.

We are a married white couple in our late-forties. She is 5'3, 125lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes, 38c, cute girl next door type and loves to have fun. We are happily married and committed to one another for the long term.

This is not a cuckold situation; we thoroughly enjoy a passionate, loving, and frequent sex life together. She is bi-curious and has had some experience with girls before we married. We both have some experience with FMF threesomes in our past before we married as well. I would also add that we both have had our share of "cheating" relationships previously having been on the "giving" and "receiving" ends at one time or another and tired of the game playing. The point of all that is we have discussed and agreed to giving each other whatever we want openly as long as both agree, if and when the opportunity arises, if and only if we are both comfortable with the situation. We don't like the term "swingers" because it is not who we are and the term is so outdated - we do not see ourselves that way. We are simply two committed people open to having some fun. I suppose I would say she is a hot, sexy wife and deserves all of the happiness I can provide. We have not done anything like this together yet. I will also add that there is no interest in bi or gay men. Husband will watch, possibly join some for her pleasure, and/or she may date alone some too. She prefers a well hung man in good shape and respectful.

We are a middle class, educated, clean, and discrete couple that is very selective in our search. We do appreciate maturity, respect, honesty, integrity, cleanliness, and character. We do enjoy a few drinks occasionally and we enjoy our sex life.

This post is for my sexy wife - I am the husband seeking a male friend for her.

We are a married white couple in our late-forties. She is 5'3, 125lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes, 38c, cute girl next door type and loves to have fun. We are happily married and committed to one another for the long term.

This is not a cuckold situation; we thoroughly enjoy a passionate, loving, and frequent sex life together. She is bi-curious and has had some experience with girls before we married. We both have some experience with FMF threesomes in our past before we married as well. I would also add that we both have had our share of "cheating" relationships previously having been on the "giving" and "receiving" ends at one time or another and tired of the game playing. The point of all that is we have discussed and agreed to giving each other whatever we want openly as long as both agree, if and when the opportunity arises, if and only if we are both comfortable with the situation. We don't like the term "swingers" because it is not who we are and the term is so outdated - we do not see ourselves that way. We are simply two committed people open to having some fun. I suppose I would say she is a hot, sexy wife and deserves all of the happiness I can provide. We have not done anything like this together yet. I will also add that there is no interest in bi or gay men. Husband will watch, possibly join some for her pleasure, and/or she may date alone some too. She prefers a well hung man in good shape and respectful.

We are a middle class, educated, clean, and discrete couple that is very selective in our search. We do appreciate maturity, respect, honesty, integrity, cleanliness, and character. We do enjoy a few drinks occasionally and we enjoy our sex life.
@Buffalo NY Cpl though this is a tad old, I’ll message you. Great profile/post!

Back