Western NC white pussy needs stretched

bbc4sally

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
Looking for a huge BBC to fill me full and stretch me out while my husband watches, I want to see your huge cocks and if chosen, then try to bury it deep inside my dripping wet pussy. I'll be honest, this will be my first BBC and I want to make you cum. Husband may join in as he chooses. Send me your pictures and something to compare your dick to. My husband is big but I want to try bigger so please only truely huge girth and length replies to thread. If you're big enough, I want to ride you. And we will travel for the right BBC!

Attachments

• 20200410_232339.jpg
    20200410_232339.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 186
Looking for a huge BBC to fill me full and stretch me out while my husband watches, I want to see your huge cocks and if chosen, then try to bury it deep inside my dripping wet pussy. I'll be honest, this will be my first BBC and I want to make you cum. Husband may join in as he chooses. Send me your pictures and something to compare your dick to. My husband is big but I want to try bigger so please only truely huge girth and length replies to thread. If you're big enough, I want to ride you. And we will travel for the right BBC!
12 inches here...

Come to Michigan whenever your free

Back