Westchester NY SBF Looking to Meet More Ladies and Couples

Mecc4Fun

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Before the pandemic I did monthly meet and greets. Last one was Mardi Gras. This will be the 1st one since things are opening back up. I found a very nice intimate restaurant in Yonkers. If I get about 10 couples we will fill the place up because they are operating at 50% capacity. So far I have 2 verified (we have video chatted) couples coming. I have been chatting with them for a few months on kik. There are also 2 single ladies (I have known them over a year) coming that may or may not bring dates.

We are going to call the venue on 3 October to make our reservations and give them my name so we can all sit in the same area. I have already arranged this with the venue. Purpose is to meet others in the lifestyle in a public setting and make connections for future private parties. Ages of the couples attending range from 23 to 49. Address is for verified couples. I can verify you via whatsapp by a short video with both of you or just the woman of the relationship. Or on kik with a live video of the woman saying hello Mecca and asking for the details for the couples meet up.

If you happen to be on kik I can send the link to the private group. You would be able to get to know the other people who are coming.

I look forward to meeting you.

Mecca xox

I like what you are doing and I know many cuckold couples in the area. I'd enjoy having you at one of my cuckold parties (whenever I start doing them again lol) . We should talk sometime.

Back