west Atl/Marietta bbc for Sexy latina wanted.

Kai09

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Alright fellas here's the deal. I've got a FINE ass latina lady on the line, and she wants me to bring friend for some tag-team action. You've either gotta be in your 20's or just look like it. She likes em 8-9 inches long and loves a mouthful of cum too. Thats her in the pics below. Hmu if you down. Last thing, and ima be real here, i dont have a car. I usually Uber places I need to go. S if you willing to give me a ride (i go to UWG in carrollton) I can wave the rules above and it'll probably out ya in the lead.
First come first served.FB_IMG_1498279406243.jpg photo-ffadult-r30-s2-363509814_10173.102575837.3.main.jpg 194_160.jpg

Alright fellas here's the deal. I've got a FINE ass latina lady on the line, and she wants me to bring friend for some tag-team action. You've either gotta be in your 20's or just look like it. She likes em 8-9 inches long and loves a mouthful of cum too. Thats her in the pics below. Hmu if you down. Last thing, and ima be real here, i dont have a car. I usually Uber places I need to go. S if you willing to give me a ride (i go to UWG in carrollton) I can wave the rules above and it'll probably out ya in the lead.
First come first served.View attachment 1536679 View attachment 1536680 View attachment 1536681
Is she still looking for bbc in Atlanta area?

Back