We're Only Friends

I know I keep repeating myself when I say this but, I find it amazing that all these hot black guys are attracting the most gorgeous white girls around.. Long before I ever got into the interracial lifestyle, I always heard that the only white girls who were going black were the more unattractive girls.. Hopefully this doesn't sound to anyone as a put down to black guys but that's just what I was made to believe in my sheltered white up-bringing.. but since I've been involved interracially myself, obviously that's not the case as all my girlfriends who are now dating or married to black guys, are WAY above average in the looks department.. Was anyone else raised in their life thinking this also...?

I know I keep repeating myself when I say this but, I find it amazing that all these hot black guys are attracting the most gorgeous white girls around.. Long before I ever got into the interracial lifestyle, I always heard that the only white girls who were going black were the more unattractive girls.. Hopefully this doesn't sound to anyone as a put down to black guys but that's just what I was made to believe in my sheltered white up-bringing.. but since I've been involved interracially myself, obviously that's not the case as all my girlfriends who are now dating or married to black guys, are WAY above average in the looks department.. Was anyone else raised in their life thinking this also...?

Absolutely today the most gorgeous white women are dating, marrying, and have black children

zz 116.png

Back