We're in Pensacola, FL.

The wife and I are looking to spice things up this valentines day. She has never been with a black man but she wants to feel a BBC in her stomach and my little dick just cant do that for her. Please be 18-30 in good shape and at least 8". She is a 25 year old 5'4" blonde with an amazing thick ass. Please cum give her the dicking down I never could.

The wife and I are looking to spice things up this valentines day. She has never been with a black man but she wants to feel a BBC in her stomach and my little dick just cant do that for her. Please be 18-30 in good shape and at least 8". She is a 25 year old 5'4" blonde with an amazing thick ass. Please cum give her the dicking down I never could.
I think there is a sailor on this website that from that area...I don’t remember but I guess we will see if you get a message from him. Your lucky to have a girl want BBC from P-Cola. A lot of black men stationed on base. Good luck you two.

Sounds and looks suspect
Look I get there are alot of people on this forum that are not for real. Being suspicious is ok, but if we start a conversation and my wife's not into you please dont go blasting this post and being disrespectful. Not saying that's the case but she is new to this and shes going to be very picky especially the first time. We're actively looking so if your interested please message instead of questioning the authenticity of the post.

No pictures of any kind makes me question the authenticity of your post. And you are not verified so that what also makes your post suspect. There are so many none authentic people on here and that is not fair to the ones that are authentic. JS

TBH, BlackAdonis has a point. I don't really think it's just negativity.

I'm in Pensacola and I've had people flake out on me so often even when they have the "Female" tag and even if they are verified.

So if you (overarching "you") are not verified for what you're claiming, I don't think twice about it.

It's easy to post 3 pics with a sign to show what you're working with. If that effort can't be afforded, then what is meant to be expected?

Last edited:
Back