well endowed friendly and clean black guy, Stuttgart

Discussion in 'Deutschsprachiges Cuckold Forum' started by katjaklaus, Aug 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. katjaklaus

katjaklaus New Member

Germany
    We are looking for a long term connection and prefer a black American.

2. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Are u against African guys who are clean and have money. What's the interracial scene like in stuttgart. Are there lots of white women who crave and want black cock?

wannabe cuck likes this.
  3. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
    UOTE="South African BBC, post: 1130003, member: 64203"]Are u against African guys who are clean and have money. What's the interracial scene like in stuttgart. Are there lots of white women who crave and want black cock?[/QUOTE]
    I'd love to see a African guy with my wife ;)

4. South African BBC

South Africa
    So u live in Worcester UK? Does your wife want BBC ? And what's the interracial scene like in your city ? Do white women want back cock

5. wannabe cuck

UK
    UOTE="South African BBC, post: 1130005, member: 64203"]So u live in Worcester UK? Does your wife want BBC ? And what's the interracial scene like in your city ? Do white women want back cock[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately there are not many black guys where we live , I'm currently trying to convince my wife to go black, and it seems to be slowly moving in the right direction, but she does have her concerns

6. South African BBC

South Africa
    So in Worcester City blacks are few ? Do u think there could be white women and wives. Who are curious to try suck and fuck black cock? Is your city worth a visit ? I love white pussy. What are your wife's concerns?

7. wannabe cuck

UK
    Pm me ;)

8. South African BBC

South Africa
    Pm me your privacy settings is on . And please answer those questions I asked regarding your city and eadiness of black bbc getti h whitr pussy and your wife concerns