Weekend Getaway in Puerto Rico! Join Us for Some Fun 🌴 Oct 13-15

Hello there! My BBC-loving female friend and I are spending a weekend in Puerto Rico from Oct 13-15. Originally, we had a BBC Bull coming to meet us for some cuckold fun but, but he had to back out last minute. Now, we're on the lookout for someone amazing to join us and make it a memorable trip.

What's in it for you?

- All-expense-paid trip: We've got your flight and hotel covered.
- Great company: Come hang with us and let's make some lasting memories.

Take a look at some pictures of my lady friend to see who you'll be pleasuring with that nice BBC!

If you think you're the right fit, please reach out. Let's make this weekend epic!

Attachments

• IMG_8066 (1).jpg
    IMG_8066 (1).jpg
    174 KB · Views: 222
  • 3175404B-.jpg
    3175404B-.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Hello there! My BBC-loving female friend and I are spending a weekend in Puerto Rico from Oct 13-15. Originally, we had a BBC Bull coming to meet us for some cuckold fun but, but he had to back out last minute. Now, we're on the lookout for someone amazing to join us and make it a memorable trip.

What's in it for you?

Take a look at some pictures of my lady friend to see who you'll be pleasuring with that nice BBC!

If you think you're the right fit, please reach out. Let's make this weekend epic!
Hi guys. Serious BBC bull. Just tested yesterday, all clean and ready. DM me if interested.
Please login or become a member to view

What's in it for you?

If you guys are doing something like this again.. please let me know. I won't disappoint

Back