WEDDING NIGHT CUCKOLDING / SWINGER Share your stories!

I had a 7 year affair with a Dom BBC, I was 17 when he first took and then owned me. On the day of my wedding, when I was 24, he filled my unprotected pussy, my ass and my mouth with his BBC seed. He finished with me 3 hours before I walked up the Isle, and his cum ran down my leg and thoroughly stained the Wedding garter that 300 guests saw at the reception! Quite a day!

I had a 7 year affair with a Dom BBC, I was 17 when he first took and then owned me. On the day of my wedding, when I was 24, he filled my unprotected pussy, my ass and my mouth with his BBC seed. He finished with me 3 hours before I walked up the Isle, and his cum ran down my leg and thoroughly stained the Wedding garter that 300 guests saw at the reception! Quite a day!
fuck, this is so hot. i would love to take sloppy second of you after him

True story my ex wife spent the night before our wedding with her bull at a hotel they sent me pictures all night. Then on the day of the wedding she fucked a longterm bull/ friend of ours with a very big dick in the basement of the church about 1 hour before she walked down the lisle. Then afterwards at the reception she fucked him twice more in the parking lot. Each time she had a cream pie. We kissed and said I do with cum still inside of her.

how old was he when you started?

pete

My wife had a gangbang with 3 of her regular lovers on the wedding night. As she had cuckolded me for 7 years before our wedding, it was not that hard to make it happen. We had long talked about it. They were friends that used to workout at the gym she was working at that time, so they were also guests at the reception. It was my hottest experience as a cuckold. We all loved it.

Hi everyone;

I want to share one of my biggest fantasies, wedding night cuckolding. If you ever had this type of experience, please share your stories or pics. I cant wait to read them all.

The idea of having one or multiple big black cocks in your bed, roughly banging your lovely fresh wife, shared with all the black men in the room... used like a slut... even before you find a chance to kiss her, now you are watching her lips are stretching because of those thick black cocks, right in front of you, on your bed... Mmmm...

I cant wait to hear your stories, feel free to share your wifes pics...

""Ladies and gentleman, you may fuck the bride""
I went to a swingers club before my wedding and let 2_black bulls cream in my pussy while in my wedding gown I had cum running down my legs through the entire ceromny true story

Well when we were planning our wedding with our family my husband and I who had been swinging already knew we wanted to do something fun and sexual for ourselves during our wedding night. Both of us loved the idea of mixing the wedding with being naughty since we consider it to be some of the most beautiful and sexually themed events ever. We had thrown out some ideas but about a month before the wedding my husband said he wanted to take care of everything if I would let him and honestly with everything going on I was glad to not have to worry about something so I told him to go for it.

So our wedding arrives and it is beautiful and amazing and we are having a ton of fun and just enjoying ourselves and friends and family all over and then it comes time for us to leave and go to this suite we had. We pile into the car and our friend drives us to the hotel we were staying at and we go up to our room that has an amazing king size bed, hot tub, and rose pedals all over with everything being lit by candles. My husband and I closed the door and started kissing for a bit and he asked if I was ready for my naughty surprise. I said yes of course. He goes over to the bathroom and knocks on the door and out come these two amazing black men. They looked like models. My husband introduced me to them and they kissed my hands and told me I was beautiful and all these sweet things and then my husband went over to the chair as they started looking me over and touching me and kissing my neck.

For the next several hours I was ravaged by these two chocolate Gods as they told me the most amazing naughty things and did some of the best things I had ever felt before to me. One of the key things was I could not take off my wedding dress during the whole thing. When we finished I was lying on the bed with little to no energy. My hair was all over the place, my makeup was all over the place, there was all manner of body fluids all over me and my dress. I literally just ******* where they had left me when finished.

The next morning my husband and I woke up and I ******* myself over to the hot tub as I was as sore as I have ever been. It took a few hours to make ourselves presentable and then we went to my in-laws to open gifts. I walked in the door and went right over and grabbed the ibuprofen and water. They asked me if I had had a little too much to ******* at the reception and I said yep, that was it. A few days later we took my dress to be cleaned and boxed and the lady looked at it and then looked at me and just said wow. I am sure I was bright red.

Was at a swingers party about 15 years ago, and there was a couple there who renewed their wedding vows with a celebrant. She was dressed in a slutty wite dress that had obvious dry cum stains all over it. After the applause, and congratulations, she went into a bedroom, where any gent who wanted to fuck her could. Friends of theirs could do her bareback, strangers had to wear condoms. My ex and I were totally unaware that they had it planned, as we were sprt of new to that club, and unless you were going to fuck her, you couldn't go in the room as there wasn't enough room. But we stood in the hall watching the men with boners line up and hearing her being fucked was pretty hot. The hubby was at the door, shaking hands and introducing himself and his wife to the men about to fuck her.

[QUOTE = "BBC ONLY CPL, publicación: 2975036, miembro: 20470"]
Más de una situación de Hot Wife compartida, que ama a la BBC.
[/CITAR]
Hola , bonito culo, mi Skype es carloscontreras881

Back