We Start a Family

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
We Start a Family
by Ale Stone

I was 28 and my wife was 26. We had just decided it was time to start a family. I was on the verge of getting a partner into my small firm and expand and was doing rather good money. My wife's work didn't seem to go anywhere and she thought that now would be an excellent time to take a break much due to my aspiring success. To put it short, our future seemed bright.

In order to get Britt, my wife, pregnant, we hadn't had sex in a week just before her ovulating time. This night we had eaten a good meal, ******* some wine and sat and relaxed while playing a game of gin and sipping another glass of red. Not to get in the mood. That wasn't necessary we were both hot as hell from our short celibacy, usually we had sex at least once a day. No we just sat and enjoyed each others company. Talked a little but mostly concentrated on the game.

I had just asked Britt if she would like another glass of wine when there was a knock at the door and I went to open it. Outside stood Rolf, a friend of ours and the man who I thought of getting in as a partner. "Hi," he said. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I would..." I saw that he wasn't quite sober. Not ******* but well on the way. "Oh. Hi. Come in," I reluctantly offered and he squeezed past me. "I have been at my boss's birthday-party and I kept thinking of our plans. I think its time to go for it. It feels right. Mind you I like my work and my mates and I even like my boss, but I would like to try something new. And money..."

I interrupted him.

"All right, but not tonight. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Come in and sit down and relax. Britt and I were playing gin and drinking a glass of wine, would you like to join?"

"In the game, or in the wine?"

"Which ever you prefer."

"Ok, but make it a beer if you got some, and maybe a whiskey."

"Sure. No problem."

I followed him in to Britt and asked her if she to would like a beer with a chaser instead of the wine, she nodded while greeting Rolf. I went to fetch us some beer and glasses for the ******* and when I came back Rolf and Britt were engaged in a discussion. They let it go when I sat down beside Britt, Rolf was sitting opposite us in a chair and the table was between us. Rolf looked at the cards.

"So you were playing cards?"

"Well, yes. Gin."

"Oh well I'm a poker man myself."

"I'm no good at poker," Britt said. "I always seems to throw away the wrong cards."

"Yes, that usually is the beginners mistake. There are some simple rules. I can teach you if you like."

"Ah, well I'm really not that interested in poker, you know."

We dropped the subject for the time being and just made some smalltalk while drinking some more. Soon I began to feel the effect of the wine and the booze. Rolf took the cards and showed us some card-tricks. Britt giggled at some of them and was surprised with some. I felt a little left out, I've seen them before. More than once.

"What about the poker-rules," I said. "Why don't you show them to us?"

"Well, I'm not sober enough to remember them now. Another time maybe."

"Why don't we just play some?" I said. "Alright with you Britt?"

"Sure. As long as it won't cost me to much."

"No. We can play strip poker. That's the cheapest game. Don't you agree, Rolf?"

"Sure. You really don't lose anything. Just put it in as forfeit, and of course for fun."

"Oh, alright then. But not for to long. I'm getting rather ******* and one more beer and a whiskey, then it is off to bed."

"Maybe by then you just have to put your nightie on and don't have to undress, so either way you wont lose anything," I said at which she giggled and Rolf laughed.

We played some rounds and lost equally, our socks, trousers and shirts. Britt was dressed in jeans and t-shirt so we were even till then. But after that Bitt had one advantage. She was wearing a bra and panties. Rolf and I was only wearing shorts. I don't know if Rolf lost on purpose but I won the next deal and Britt had to choose if she wanted to shed her bra or her panties. In this situation I think most women prefer to show their tits instead of showing their pussies and Britt did just that. She shed her bra and showed us her small, pert tits. The nipples were not fully erect but they were well on their way. She giggled a little embarrassed, as far as I knew not too many men had seen what she was showing Rolf.

"I think I need another whiskey," she said. Forgetting all about the bedtime she had proclaimed earlier.

I stood and showed her that her display hadn't gone unnoticed by me. My cock was half-hard and I'm sure it showed when she looked at me but she soon averted her eyes and looked over at Rolf. She must have been a bit disappointed because he had already lost his shorts and sat down and didn't show anything more than his naked belly.

I handed Britt and Rolf their drinks and sat to play the next hand which I again won. Britt sighed a deep sigh. Her nipples crinkled up and stiffened while she stood and carved her panties down over her hips and kicked them aside when they reached her feet.

"What about Rolf?" she asked. "He doesn't have anything to pay with."

"Well he has to do something then. And the winner decides what. And since I'm the winner I think he should... I don't know. Any suggestions?"

"Why not just have him walk around the room. Or do some push ups, something like that," Britt volunteered.

"Yes. I say that you should, well do some sit ups. Five."

Rolf almost staggered when he stood, his cock swayed on half-mast but he didn't do anything to hide it, to Britt's delight. And she didn't do anything to hide that she was looking at it. She didn't stare at it just looked at it in a matter of factly way just to certify that it wasn't bigger or smaller than mine, and it wasn't. Not so much that you could see it anyway.

Rolf did his sit ups and sat down again. While he was doing this I took the opportunity to grab a feel of Britt's pussy. I wasn't surprised when I found it already a bit wet and swollen. She lightly brushed my hand away and frowned her nose a little at me.

"Well, shouldn't we get my dear husband naked before we end this game," Britt said.

"You bet," Rolf replied.

Of course Britt won the next deal. Rolf had to do some silly gymnastics while I took off my shorts.

"I just love this game," Britt giggled when we were done. "It gives you such a feeling of power. I can command you to do whatever I want. Lets play it again!"

She wasn't in luck the next time tough. Rolf was. He had us stand and embrace and feel each other up. Britt grabbed hold of my cock which was all hard and stiff by now and I put a finger in Britt's pussy which was beginning to drool a little more than it had been doing the last time I felt it. She wiggled her hips a little, not too obviously, but enough for me to feel it but hardly enough for Rolf to see.

Another hand. Another win for me.

"I just love this game," I said in a bad impression of Bela Lugosi. "I just love to have you under my will and I will you to... Rolf to kiss Britt on her lips!"

Rolf stood and went over to Britt he bent down to kiss her.

"No," I said. "Not on those lips. The other, her pussy-lips."

They both looked surprised at me. Then Britt shrugged her shoulders and opened her legs a bit. Rolf instinctively looked down between them. I knew what he saw. My wife's sparsely haired cunt. With her pussylips on display. They weren't hidden in any hair and they would be peeking out almost hanging out from the two bulges of her cunt and probably some dewy droplets of pussy-juice.

Rolf fell on his knees in front of Britt and between her spread legs. A bit hesitantly he dipped his head forwards and buried it between my wife's thighs. I could see when he made contact on Britt's face. It screwed up as it does when she's feeling the tingling in her pussy. She moaned softly while Rolf lapped on her cunt and squelching sounds were heard as it got wetter. She grabbed his hair and steered his tongue where she wanted it to go. She shuddered and I knew she was about to have an orgasm. The only disturbing thing was that she would be eager to get some cock once she had had her orgasm from the lapping tongue. This was something I had overlooked.

She shuddered though her orgasm. Clamped her legs around Rolf's head and drew him up by his hair.

"Oh, I must have it," she moaned. "I must. Give it to me!"

Rolf looked over at me and I hesitated just a few seconds before I nodded my head for him to go ahead. He pushed forwards and Britt's hand flew down to steer him right.

"Aaagh," she moaned as he penetrated her. "Oh yes. Right there. Give it to me!" Suddenly her eyes flew open and she looked at me in horror. "Oh no! Not that! Not now! Not..."

I silenced her by putting my forefinger on her lips.

"Sch," I said. "Just enjoy it."

"Oh, darling," she moaned and gave herself in to the fuck.

I watched with my hands on my cock while my friend fucked my ovulating wife. I was torn between feelings. On the one hand I wanted him to go through with this and on the other I wanted to yell at them to stop it. But it was too late. It was too hot to be stopped. The thought of another man impregnating my wife made me so hot that I hardly could wait my turn to fuck her and when Rolf shortly thereafter grunted that he was cumming I stood ready behind them. My cock was drooling pre-cum at such an amount that it even wetted the shaft and my hand slipped when I pumped it up and down the long stem of my rock-hard manhood.

I almost tugged Rolf away from my wife's pussy drew her down on the open floor and slumped forward on her and sank my cock in her slippery depths in one lunge.

"Oh, no," Britt moaned. "Oh you can't. You'll push it further in. Oh don't. Oh. Oh megod. Oh fuck! Yes!"

For the first time in our relationship I heard my wife use a four-letter word during our lovemaking. It doubled my horniness and I pumped as hard and as fast as I could in and out of her squishing cunt. My balls slapping on her ass-cheeks, my wife's moaning words and Rolf's eager eyes plus the thought of what just had taken place made me reach my orgasm in just a few minutes. I groaned, I almost screamed, when the orgasm hit me. My sperm shot out and mingled with Rolf's potent deposit. I could feel my wife's cunt contract around my cock while she ground her cunt up on my pubic bone.

I fell down on her and her legs fell apart. We breathed hard and were sweating as if we had just been involved in some hard labor. And we had. Indeed we had.

I just rolled over and away from Britt when I felt Rolf tap me on the shoulder. I looked up at him and I saw that he again sported a hardon. I didn't feel it was necessary to try to stop him now. If the damage was done it already was done. Nothing could change that now.

I rolled over on my side and rested my head in my hand and looked at Britt. She smiled up at Rolf and stretched out her arms to welcome him in her once again. I got a glimpse of her pussy before Rolf's body hid it from me. It was open and sperm was leaking out of it.

Slowly Rolf sank himself into my wife's pussy. He began to fuck her in a long, slow and steady rhythm. Britt's hips undulated in harmony with him. I could see her nipples when Rolf for a while stood on stretched arms. They stood straight out from the areolas. She was smiling a little and had her eyes closed and she was humming. Once again I saw how another man sank his cock in my wife's womb. Once again it aroused me. The mere thought of another load of potent babymaking gravy shed deeply in her cunt made my cock twhich. Slowly it began to gain it's hardness. I felt my wife reach out her hand. She groped for me and I gave her my hand and she clung to it while a powerful orgasm shook her.

When Rolf felt it he buried his cock deeply in my wife's spasming cunt and just lay there enjoying the feeling. I could imagine how it must feel. Slippery and hot and tight and pulsating.

After her orgasm had died out he resumed his steady fucking motions. He moaned a silent moan once in a while. He sighed. Reached for my wife's breasts and for the first time anyone of us paid any attention to them. Britt moaned when she felt his hands on her stiff-nippled tits. When he heard that he bent his head down and sucked on one nipple while pinching the other. Not too hard as I could see and my wife enjoyed it. She pushed her breasts up to him and let him ******* them. She had her hands on his back and was scratching him lightly on his back.

"Again!" she suddenly moaned. "I'm cumming again! Now! Yes! Fuck me! Yes give it to me!"

During this her second climax Rolf couldn't hold back any longer and he ground his hips down and grinded his cock into her. When Britt felt him climax she almost went berserk.

"Yes! Give me more! Cum in me! More! Give me all you've got! Just give it to me! Fuck me harder!"

And he did. Groaning and moaning he thrust hard and fast out and in her cunt. And again he planted his seed deep in my wife's cunt. Finally he rolled off her on the opposite side of me. His cock fell down on his stomach with a wet sound and he lay there with his eyes closed. Britt turned her head towards me. Her eyes widened when she saw my hard and ready cock. A smile spread over her lips and her tongue flicked out, wetting them.

"Oh," she whispered. "Oh my. Aren't we hot tonight!"

"Oh yes," I whispered back.

"Let me," she said and rolled on top of me.

She didn't have to steer my cock in place she just lifted her hips a bit and pushed-slid downward and I was buried in her to the hilt. I barely could feel her cunt form itself around me.

"Can you feel me?" she whispered hotly in my ear.

I giggled a bit.

"No, darling. I just can't feel you. You're way too wet!"

"Can't you feel how open I am?"

She sank down heavily on my cock. Then I felt it. My cock seemed to reached further into her than it had ever before. And one more thing I could feel. The opening of her uterus fluttered! I've never felt that before. Not with Britt or any other woman I've fucked. It was sensational. I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could in every of my inward and my wife's downward strokes just to be able to feel that flutter around the head of my cock. One more thing I noticed. For each time I came into her deeply there seemed to build a vacuum deep inside her cunt. A vacuum that was physically noticeable. I held back the feelings in my cock just to feel this sensations.

"Now I can feel you, darling. More intensely than ever before."

"Oh. Yes. Good," she whispered. "Then just fuck me. Deep into my openness. Give me more of your wonderful cock. Deep in."

She kept moaning and whispering hotly in my ear during our lovemaking. It had again turned into lovemaking. The fucking part was over. Now we enjoyed each other as the intention had been from the beginning of the evening.

We made love to each other for more than half an hour before we had a simultaneous orgasm. We kissed and held each other tight before rolling apart. Britt in the middle between her two lovers and I could feel her hand close around my slack cock. I glanced over at Rolf and saw her hand around his cock too.

After a while Rolf shook and sat up.

"Well, I think I've better be on my way," he said.

"I'll see you out."

"Me too," Britt said.

I pulled my shorts on while Rolf got dressed and we followed him to the door. Britt was still naked and I just hoped none of the neighbors would be out and around. She stood on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"See you," he said. "And thanks for all."

"Don't mention it," Britt answered.

I didn't know if I should laugh at this remark or not, but he never mentioned it and never did we.

Britt and I spent two, almost three weeks in suspense before her period at last started.

It wasn't until three months later she got pregnant and by then Rolf and I were partners and our business flowered. Nine months after that Britt gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

We Start a Second baby by Ale Stone

Rolf met a girl at a party which Britt and I also attended and we were delighted on his behalf. They married a couple of months later. "I've learned this last month's that there is no reason to delay things," he said. "If it hadn't been for you pushing me I would still be slaving for a boss and not have anything for it but my pay-check. Now I can slave for you and me, and Britt and Rut, and NOT have a paycheck." We both laughed goodheartedly at this. It was an exaggeration. A vast one. We did well. For financial reasons he didn't have to hesitate to marry Rut.

Britt and I liked her. Britt more than liked her, they became close friends in a very short time and when the house just beside ours was put for sale she insisted that Rolf and she should buy it. And they did. Now they were not only friends they were neighbors as well. They had a small wedding. Just her parents and Britt and I. Rolf was alone. He had no family and maybe that was why we had become such good friends. I didn't have any brothers and sisters. They neither could afford a honeymoon nor a vacation. They had put all their savings in the house and as they said, "love doesn't need a vacation when you just have fallen in love".

Britt and I discussed getting a second baby. She didn't want to be pregnant during the summer-months so we had to start on it in May or June. Considering that it had taken her a few months to get pregnant with Olof, our boy, after she stopped taking the pill, we agreed for her to get off the pill in April. That would leave us enough time to get her pregnant during the early summer and I could convert the spare-room into a second, third actually, bedroom in May when business started to slow down.

I stripped the room in one weekend session and had made arrangements with Rolf for him to help me with the roof. It had to come down. Rut took the opportunity to visit her parents that weekend so we didn't have to be in any hurry. We left Olof for the weekend with Britt's parents who lived across town.

The work was dirty, most dust, and soon we were covered in white chalk all three of us. We had to ******* a lot of beer to keep our throats wet but the hard work made us sweat it out and it didn't affect us too much. On one occasion Britt had to jump away when an unusually big chunk of plaster fell down but she couldn't avoid the dust. Neither could Rolf and I when it drifted up towards the roof. We were all covered in dust and coughing, sneezing and laughing. I told Britt to hurry up and get us some beers.

As it turned out it was almost the last peace we had to deal with and we decided to leave it there and finish it up the next day when the dust had settled.

"I'll go and take a shower and then I'm fixing some sandwiches," Britt said.

Rolf and I drank our beer and then he went over to his house to shower and change clothes. A few minutes after Rolf left Britt yelled into the room that she was finished with her shower and was going to make the sandwiches.

I shed my clothes and took a shower and then I lay down on the bed, still naked, and relaxed. I didn't hear Britt enter the room.

"Where's Rolf?" she asked.

"He went over to his for a shower and to change."

"Ah, good," she whispered, "then I can attend to my husband."

She flung off the robe and crawled up from the end of the bed towards my cock.

"And where has this little one been hiding? I don't know if I know him," she murmured and cupped her hand around my prick.

She kissed my cock and nibbled on the skin surrounding my testicles. This ministration made it slowly grow harder and soon it stood straight up from my stomach.

"Aha," Britt giggled, "this one I recognize! You were in disguise! Weren't you, you rascal. Where have you been hiding for so long? I really missed you, you know. I think I have to kiss him welcome."

She lowered her lips around my roused member and sucked in the mushroom into her mouth. I groaned and gripped her head with my fingers tussled in her hair. She immediately stopped, withdrew and looked up at me.

"Don't you dare waste anything now, honey. You now where I want it."

"Don't you worry your little head, darling, this is guy's stuff and I know where to put it. You just keep doing what you were and let me take care of the rest."

She smiled a big smile and returned to her cock-sucking. This was one of the good things that had come out of our little encounter with Rolf a couple of years ago. She didn't hesitate to go down on me. It was as if her sexual inhibitions were obliterated and she was more than willing to try out anything I suggested. She even did take the initiative to lovemaking if she thought it had been too long since last. She didn't become aggressive however. She most often left it to me to start things, but she enjoyed, almost seemed to crave, a regular sex-life. And if it was too long she didn't mind getting a quickie in daring places or circumstances, like now.

She smiled and went back to work. I cupped my hands around her head and caressed what I could reach. When I at one time was caressing her ears I saw Rolf coming down the hall. ******* he was quick! So was I. Again I wanted to see him fuck my wife! I didn't make a conscious decision I just winked at him and pointed down at my wife's raised ass, inviting him to stick it to her from behind!

He got rid of his clothes in a flash and sneaked up on Britt from behind. His cock wagged while he took the few steps from the doorway to the bed. I hardly noticed any shifting in the bed when he knelt down between my slightly spread legs. Aimed his cock at my wife's, by now I was sure, a little gaping cunt, and pushed forward. Britt's eyes flew open. She stared up at me. More surprised than panicked. She hadn't let go of my cock. It was still deep in her mouth but the sucking stopped. I nodded reassuringly at her. Then she let go of my cock.

"No," she moaned. "Oh no. Not again. Oh darling, not again!"

I took her head in my hands and steered her back down on my aching cock and she returned to her previous engagement and wetted my cock with her saliva. Squelching sounds emanated not only from her slurping on my hard cock but also from Rolf's thrusting in her cunt. How wet it must be! She let go of my cock and moved a little bit further up on my body, still on her elbows and knees.

"Oh, darling, I'm opening up for him! He's going to..." she gasped. "Oh, darling I'm going to... CUM!"

She let her head drop down on my chest. Sobbing, laughing, humming she went though her orgasm. I could feel her counter-moves get stronger as she shoved her pussy up to meet Rolf's penetrating moves. She growled and bit my skin rather hard this made my own arousal calm down a bit. I paid more attention to Rolf's horny grin and Britt's shivering buttocks. Saw her ass-cheeks cramp as she ground her ass back towards Rolf. Rolf drew back away from her so his cock could penetrate her even further in. Up, up to her fertile womb! Again! Once again I would have to live through the agony. Would he impregnate her? Was his sperm potent enough this time?

With a bellow from Rolf and a mewing sound from Britt they both reached their climaxes together. Rolf fell back and sat behind Brit, between my spread legs and Britt slumped forwards over my body. She crawled up a little so her pussy was direct above my aching cock. She raised her hips a fraction, caught my cockhead with the drooling opening of her pussy and with one swift push she swallowed my engorged cock in her sloppy cunt. It was heaven! My wife's usually tight pussy barely cupped my cock, if it hadn't been for the tightness of the entrance I could as well have fucked a glass of water.

"Oh, yes! Push it in! Push it in me! Deep in! Fuck my wet cunt!" she growled and started a frantic dance along my cock.

"Oh, my darling I love the feeling of your pussy around my cock," I whispered in her hair.

I could feel her giggle.

"Do you really feel it?" she murmured.

"No. But it's heaven! It's so wet. So sloppy. So hot! And I love you."

My words had just been uttered when she had another orgasm. I could feel her cunt get even wetter. Even sloppier. Wider and deeper. And open. Wide open. Ready to take my and Rolf's sperm way up in her uterus. To fertilize the waiting egg. I couldn't take any more. With a harsh grunt I shot my sperm up my wife's used love-tunnel. It felt as if it was a bucket full of potent sperm. Washing her inner walls and pushing Rolf's sperm in front of this wave of babymakers I emitted. Our orgasms hadn't more than sedated when I could feel Rolf grip Britt's hips and raise her up on her knees again. I saw how her eyes opened wide in surprise.

"Oh," Britt gasped when he shoved his prick into her without further ado.

I watched my wife's face, distorted with lust for a short while, then I came to think of something. I hadn't seen my wife's cunt getting fucked yet and this was the fourth time she felt another man's cock in her pussy. I crawled out from under her, turned around in the bed and crawled in under my wife's gyrating hips. Just above me were their united genitals. Rolf's cock pistoning out and in of my wife's wet and swollen pussy. I feasted on the sight for a long time and then I wondered how Britt would taste now, just fucked and fucking.

I stretched my head up to where I could see the shining clit protrude and closed my lips around it. At this sensation Britt screamed in lust. I flicked on it with my tongue and Britt screamed even higher. I wanted to put my tongue as far in as I could but Rolf's testicles were in the way, so I had to take a grip on them and push them out of the way. When he felt my hand on the scrotum he grunted and stayed still with his cock buried in my wife's pussy. Maybe he thought that I had turned gay or bisexual all of a sudden, then he understood what I was trying to do and resumed his pistoning movements.

My tongue wormed into my wife's fucking cunt and tasted for the first time in my life the mixture of sperm and pussy-juice. It tasted salty, no that was something I had read somewhere. Actually it was tasteless. It did however smell, not a little but a lot of sex! And another thing. It was slimy! This slime coated my chin, my nose, my tongue and the inside of my mouth. But I didn't care. It was hot! It made my cock twhich and wake up again. It was an aphrodisiac!

I wasn't aware of the effect my hand holding Rolf's testicles back had on him, later, much later he told me that it heightened the feelings in him and made him shoot his load into my wife much sooner than he would have expected after the previous orgasm. He moaned and twhiched and shook while his sperm cascaded into my wife for the second time.

"Here take it! I'm cuming! Again! Take it!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! I'll take it all! Give me, give me more!" Britt chanted at the same time.

Rolf's prick worked like a pump-handle and drew out a steady flow of sperm and pussy-juices from my wife's pussy and I swallowed some of it before I became aware of what was happening. It wasn't anything for me. There was too much of it and I just let my head fall down on the mattress and I just looked up on their genitals for a while. I crawled out and sat by Btitt's head and she looked at me.

"Oh my god not one more!" she moaned when she saw my hard-on. "I don't know if I can take it just now. I'm totally fucked out."

I didn't pay any attention to her protest but turned her over on her back and shoved my cock in her pussy in one swift thrust. It sank in to the hilt without any hindrance and I started to pound it out and in of my wife's well-used pussy. She moaned and groaned and had an almost hysteric fit when she started to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming all the time! All the time! Feel me! Feel how I swallow your cock! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

It was to much for me to stand and I came in such a ferocious climax that I almost *******. I could feel my heart pound and I was panting for air. Never had I had such a climax! I fell down on her and just tried to calm down. She stroked my hair and back in slow, tired movements. I could feel her heart beat fast and hard and while I regained my strength so did she. Her heartbeat became normal and so did mine.

"You're heavy," she whispered and pushed me of her. "I need a shower. I don't know why I bothered before. I have to do it all over again."

"All of it!" Rolf asked with a big smile.

"Oh no! Oh no you don't! I couldn't take any more," she giggled and fled the room to the bathroom.

Rolf and I sat and made smalltalk, nothing was said about what just had expired and I was grateful to him for that. I had just started to worry. Britt being fertile and everything. I had to admit to myself that I wouldn't have wanted to miss it if I had the chance to choose. It was too hot. And I knew I would like to do it again.

The next day while Rolf and I sat in the living-room waiting for our respective wife's to return home and sipping a beer he turned to me.

"Lars," he started and fell silent again.

"Yes!"

"well, do you... Would you, I mean, can I ask you something."

"Sure."

"Well it's sort of personal, so..."

"No its alright, ask."

"Well about last night," he fell silent again.

"Yes," I encouraged him.

"Well. I... Well I remembered the first time. You are sure you don't mind me bringing this up?"

"No, no. It's perfectly al right. After all you were involved and I do understand if you wonder about..." I too fell silent.

"Well, I kind of remember that the first time Britt had some objections and I thought that it had to do with inexperience and didn't think about it. And then last night. Well she seemed to object again. I would have imagined that she knew what was going to happen..."

"Oh, that," I said thinking about what to say and decided it would be best to tell him the truth, so I did.

Afterwards he sat silent for a long time.

"Woaw," he muttered at last. "That's hot, man. Reel hot! I wonder..."

Just then we heard a car in our garage entrance and we stood and went to the door just in time to help Britt with Olof and all the stuff that always seemed to be necessary to bring with a baby. Nothing more was said about our encounter last night and the subject didn't come up again for several months.

In spite of Britt's wishes not being pregnant during the summer months that was just what she was. Our second baby was born in September, a girl whom we named Ingrid. With one boy and one girl Britt and I decided that our family was big enough and Britt went back on the pill. We didn't repeat our night of lust. Not with Rolf and not with any other man either. We settled down and seldom mentioned our adventures.

Rolf and Rut get their first baby by Ale Stone

We celebrated New Year with Rolf and Rut. They came over to our house since we have children and they don't. We drank a lot and had a good time till Ingrid started to cry. Both women went up to her. It was time for her late meal and a change of diapers. Rolf and I sat and talked about nothing when he suddenly sprang the bomb on me.

"You remember when you and Britt and I made love? And the reason why you wanted it, no let it, happen?"

"How could I forget," I murmured surprised that he had brought up the subject.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot about it lately."

"Oh, why?"

"Rut wants to start a family."

"Oh."

"And I would like the same thing happen to Rut that you let Britt experience. And to me too."

"Oh. How would..."

"Well I don't think we can lay plans tonight, but I wanted to give you a little warning that the subject may come up in the near future," he smiled.

"Sure, anytime."

Just then the women came back and we resumed the celebrating.

It was a couple of days later and it was exceptionally quiet at the office when Rolf approached me again.

"Well about Rut," he started. "I've been thinking."

It turned out that he had done more than just think. He had laid an almost watertight plan.

"We are two lucky guys," he finished. "Rut functions in the same way as Britt. Once they get started it there isn't any way to stop them. I think it's due to the fact that neither of them have had a lot of lovers. For all I know Rut just had one brief encounter before we met."

"Just like Britt," I mumbled a little embarrassed to unveil an intimacy about Britt that I had been privy to. It was an unjustified feeling though. After all Rolf had been her third lover and he wasn't any stranger, not by any means.

"Well, I think I could fuck Rut in the town-square if I could make her hot enough."

I smiled at this and thought that I would like to try that with Britt. I was sure she would react the same way.

"Yea, me too," I said. "With Britt I mean," I added so he wouldn't misunderstand me.

"So here is how I planned the whole thing..."

We had agreed to take a short vacation each during February when business was slow and I was to start. It was during this time we should execute his plan for me to fuck his wife.

It was Friday afternoon the phone rang. Britt answered, it was Rolf.

"Oh, hi Rolf," she greeted him and then listened quietly before she handed me the receiver. "It's Rolf. He seems to have some problem with his computer."

I took the receiver and listened to Rolf as he drew his prepared tirade. "OK I'll be over in a while."

I told Britt what had happened and that I had to help him out and that I didn't know how long it would take.

"Don't you worry about that, I was intended to go bed early anyway." I took some discs and went over to Rolf.

He greeted me at the door.

"Sorry to trouble you at this time," he said as he led me through the room where Rut sat sipping a glass of ******* of some sort. She said hi when we passed.

In Rolf's study he whispered the last instructions to me.

"The speaker is on at low so you have to listen carefully in about half an hour or so. Remember?"

"Sure. No problems."

I sat in front of his computer and flipped through his files with pics while I half listen to the conversation between him and his wife.

"It was more serious than I thought. Lars said it would take him at least an hour to fix it."

"Oh, no!" Rut exclaimed. "Oh no, not tonight. After all our planning!"

"Oh we can go on with it anyway. You know how absorbed Lars gets when he's in front of a computer. Let's just pretend he isn't in the house."

"Can we?"

"Sure. Now where should we start?" he growled and she started to laugh. I just could imagine what he was doing.

About twenty minutes later I heard some rustling sounds.

"No," Rut said in a rather loud whisper. "Remember we're not alone."

"You can keep the skirt on, if he comes out you can whip it down and hide this little pussy."

There was some more rustling of clothes and then I heard her murmur something.

"Oh you would like to have this one now, wouldn't you?" I heard Rolf say a little too loud.

"Oh yes!" Rut hissed.

"You would like me to fuck into you just now, wouldn't you."

"Yes. Yes."

"And you wouldn't mind if Lars came into the room and saw you getting fucked by your husband, would you."

"No. Let him come. Just give it to me. I'm so hot. I want it. Want your cock."

"If he came into the room just now you would let him lick that little pussy of yours wouldn't you?"

"He could do anything he wanted if you just fucked me."

"He could fuck you now. Before I do."

"Yes!"

"What if I called him?"

"NO!"

"You don't want me to call him?"

"No. I want you."

"But if he came in you wouldn't mind if he saw your pussy."

"No."

"And he could even fuck you with his hard cock if he just happened to enter the room."

"Yes. Yes, just fuck me now!"

"Oh I will, but first I want you naked. Let me help you."

I took this as my cue and went into them. Rolf saw me and beckoned me over while he lowered his mouth and kissed Rut. I approached the sofa where Rut was reclined, embraced by her husbands arms. As I came closer I made a small coughing sound and I saw how Rut went rigid for a while. Her shoulders stiffened and then relaxed again. I could see her pussy between her open legs and she didn't close them. I admired her slender little body for a while. Drank in her slim hips surrounding the high hill of her pussy which was covered with a rather thick dark-brown growth. I could see her pussy-lips, darker brown glistening with some pearls of her juices before I fell on my knees between her legs and slowly kissed my way up her thighs. She spread her legs wider while my mouth traveled upwards to her pussy. Her hips jerked when my lips made contact with her beautiful pussy. She moaned into her husbands mouth and her arms reached up and circled his neck. They had been busy caressing his rampant cock till now.

I savored the taste of her womanhood. Sweet and rich. And fluidly wet. Rut drew her lips away from her husbands.

"I want it," she whispered. "I want it now. I can't wait any longer."

"You will get it, honey," Rolf whispered back. "Oh you will get it now!"

I stood up and got undressed fell down on my knees again and parted her pussy-lips with my fingers and steered my cock towards her pussy. With three deep strokes I hit bottom and she jerked her hips up to meet my intruding cock and ******* it even deeper inside her.

She didn't moan or groan or anything. She was quiet. I couldn't believe it, not a sound when my cock made its way into her fertile cunt. Just the jerking of her hips to meet my thrusting prick. I looked at her. She smiled! When I looked closer I saw that it wasn't a smile, her face was distorted in a grimace of lust. I've seen a similar grimace on my own wife's face a couple of times when she was too hot to care about anything but the fulfillment of her craving pleasure. Her hips met my invading thrusts with perfect timing and she drew back as far as she could when I withdrew. Then she began to shudder. And a quiet moan escaped her tightly outstretched lips I could feel her pussy cramp down on my cock when she came. It was a hard grip she emitted around my cock. Several hard, long squeezes. Then she seemed to come to her senses. She looked at her husband with panic in her eyes.

"Oh god! Oh my god! What am I..."

Another orgasm overwhelmed her and she wasn't able to finish. She whimpered and then started to hum while my cock went in and out of her tight pussy. The humming went to high-pitched little screams every time she came. And she came at intervals of four to five minutes.

I could feel a little malicious thought of my sperms soon to be shooting into my friends beautiful wife's fertile womb and start their race to her waiting egg. It was a little revenge, not on Rolf, more on myself in a strange way. To let him go through the same agony as I had done twice. My thoughts were interrupted by Rut.

"Oh yes! Yesyes Lars. Oh ******* yes. I want it! I want all you have! Give it to me! Spurt in me! Oh yes! I'm cumming again! Again!"

She laughed an almost hysterical laughter while the muscles in her pussy worked on my cock and squeezed my sperm out of it and I bellowed when I shot my load in her. I fell back on the floor unable to remain in my kneeling position. I looked up at Rut's gaping cunt. It hadn't closed itself and I could see the mom-of-pearl colored sperm starting to leak out in a frothy stream and ran down between her thighs and asscheeks and ended up in the cleavage of her brown-pinkish asshole. My sight was obscured by Rolf who fell on his knees between his wife's spread legs.

"Oh, no. Wait a minute. I must rest. Just a few minutes, please darling," Rut panted as he aimed his stiff cock at the entrance of her leaking cunt.

Rolf hesitated for a while and then he bent his head down and kissed his wife's gaping cunt.

"Oh. That's nice. Yes. Easy lover. Easy," she sighed when his lips made contact.

Rolf lapped her like a starved cat lapping a bowl of milk. He grunted as he shook his head back and forth in his efforts to cover every bit of the hairy cunt.

"Now, darling, come in me now. I want you to fuck me now. Put it in me Rolf. Put it in me!"

Rolf straightened up and slammed his meat into the wet cunthole which was on display for him and for me. It didn't take him long before he came. He threw his head back in a silent scream as he emptied himself in his wife.

"Oh, no," Rut said disappointed. "Oh, no. Not already. I wasn't finished with you."

I tapped Rolf on the shoulder and motioned for him to move away. I drew Rut down on the floor lay on top of her and let my cock sink into his wife's pussy again.

"Ooh, yes. I need it. Oh my god how nice. So nice. Do me slow. Fuck me slow," Rut sighed in my ear. "No. Let me. I want to be on top."

She rolled over and I followed without letting go of her. She ground her pussy down on my cock in long and slow fucking motions. Once in a while she stood on her knees and let my cock travel all the way out of her pussy only letting the tip of the head stay inside her, then she would sink down again in a long motion. I put my hands on her small breasts, felt the erect nipples brush the palms of my hands as she rose and sank along my hard cock-shaft.

She fell forward on stretched arms rubbed her tits on my hands and sighed content. Suddenly I felt Rolf between my slightly separated legs. Instinctively I opened them more although I didn't know what his objective was. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Rut suddenly froze deep down on my cock. Her eyes widened as if she was in shock. I wondered why till I could feel something slide in between my cock and Rut's pussy-walls. Oh my god, I thought, is she that loose that she can take both of us at the same time? Then I realized that his cock didn't make contact with mine. There was a thin membrane between them. He was pushing his cock into his wife's ass! I waited and in the meantime Rut slowly raised her pussy up along my prick to accommodate her husband's intrusion. She remained standing still while Rolf began to ream her. Slowly I picked up the rhythm of his fucking motions and joined him. This sent Rut's pussy reeling into a spasmodic state. She came screaming again and again.

Neither of us could keep this up for too long and soon I started to shoot my second load of cum deep into my friend's fertile wife's pussy and at the same time he began to pump his load into her rectum.

Exhausted they fell down on me in a heavy heap. After a while I carefully untangled myself from them, gave Rut a tender kiss, got dressed and sneaked home.

As luck would have it Britt was asleep when I entered our bedroom. I cleaned myself and went to bed and fell asleep at once.

Aftermath

The next day I went over to Rolf and Rut in some legal business and Rut answered the door when I rang.

"Oh hi, you ******* of my unborn baby," she greeted me.

"Wh... wha... what?" I stammered. "How can you...? I mean..." I stammered.

"Oh, don't you worry. I'm not sure, and I haven't checked, I just wanted you to know that I know about your and Rolf's little scheme," she said as she led me into the living room where Rolf sat and looked a little down. "You know I had quite a row with my husband this morning when I realized what we had done."

"Oh."

"Yes. Than I realized what had driven him, and you, to do what you did. And I couldn't deny that I was a willing participant. And I would do it again, no, I will do it again when we plan the next baby. And we are counting on you to be there to aren't we Rolf?"

Rolf just nodded meekly.

"And further more, I want it to continue in between as well. I must say it was the hottest thing I've ever done and I had the most intense orgasms I've ever had. You were both so good! I hope you wont say no, please."

"Oh, ah, well... I don't know. It's, you know. Well if Rolf don't object..."

"Oh no," he said. "I too want it to continue. I liked it too. More than liked it. I loved it. And if you're willing to..."

"OK."

"Good. I'll let you know when it's time. The only request I have is that it have to be during the period in my cycle when I normally would be the most receptive."

We all agreed and Rolf and I could do what it was we should be doing. During the next days I made love to my own wife at least once a day and one night after a heated session she lay content in my arms.

"You know something, darling," she said.

"No, what?"

She giggled a little embarrassed and hesitated.

"Do you remember when we were planning on having our babies?"

"You don't want another, do you," I asked a little surprised. We had agreed that it was just perfect for us with two.

"No. Two's just fine. No the other things."

"What other things?"

"You know," she said and buried her face in my shoulders as she continued. I couldn't hear what she said so I lifted her head a little.

"I can't hear you. What was it you said?"

"The other things. With Rolf I mean."

My heart skipped at least one beat. Had she found out about Rut?

"Yes, what about it?"

"Don't think I'm awful, but lately I've been wondering," she fell silent again.

"Yes," I pushed.

"Well. How it would feel without the risk. I thought it was so hot! I've never had such strong orgasms as during those times."

"So?" I began to see where this was going. I hoped I did anyway.

"Yes. Do you think we could..."

"Could what?"

"Oh please, don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad. Just confused."

"Do you think, no, could you... Could we do it again? I mean it would be nice to know how it was without the risk. Do you think Rolf could be persuaded to do it again?"

"Oh, I think so. But what about Rut?"

"She doesn't have to know. We could be discreet. No one would know. But us."

"I can ask him if that is what you want."

"Oh, could you. If he says yes next Wednesday would be fine. Rut's going to be away that day."

"Sure. I'll arrange it."

She kissed me and soon I could hear that she was sleeping but I lay awake and counted. If I wasn't mistaken next Wednesday would be, yes, that would be just between her periods!

The four of us have had a satisfying lovelife since then. Sometimes I wonder and suspect, that both Rut and Britt know about each other. It started with Britt wanting to extend the meeting with Rolf to twice a month and shortly there after Rut wanted the same. And there always seems to be plenty of opportunity for the three of us to get together.

GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN WITH describing the feelings each are going through and their thoughts and the emotions of each action. It really allows you live vicariously through each person.

Great job.

We Start a Family
by Ale Stone

I was 28 and my wife was 26. We had just decided it was time to start a family. I was on the verge of getting a partner into my small firm and expand and was doing rather good money. My wife's work didn't seem to go anywhere and she thought that now would be an excellent time to take a break much due to my aspiring success. To put it short, our future seemed bright.

In order to get Britt, my wife, pregnant, we hadn't had sex in a week just before her ovulating time. This night we had eaten a good meal, ******* some wine and sat and relaxed while playing a game of gin and sipping another glass of red. Not to get in the mood. That wasn't necessary we were both hot as hell from our short celibacy, usually we had sex at least once a day. No we just sat and enjoyed each others company. Talked a little but mostly concentrated on the game.

I had just asked Britt if she would like another glass of wine when there was a knock at the door and I went to open it. Outside stood Rolf, a friend of ours and the man who I thought of getting in as a partner. "Hi," he said. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I would..." I saw that he wasn't quite sober. Not ******* but well on the way. "Oh. Hi. Come in," I reluctantly offered and he squeezed past me. "I have been at my boss's birthday-party and I kept thinking of our plans. I think its time to go for it. It feels right. Mind you I like my work and my mates and I even like my boss, but I would like to try something new. And money..."

I interrupted him.

"All right, but not tonight. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Come in and sit down and relax. Britt and I were playing gin and drinking a glass of wine, would you like to join?"

"In the game, or in the wine?"

"Which ever you prefer."

"Ok, but make it a beer if you got some, and maybe a whiskey."

"Sure. No problem."

I followed him in to Britt and asked her if she to would like a beer with a chaser instead of the wine, she nodded while greeting Rolf. I went to fetch us some beer and glasses for the ******* and when I came back Rolf and Britt were engaged in a discussion. They let it go when I sat down beside Britt, Rolf was sitting opposite us in a chair and the table was between us. Rolf looked at the cards.

"So you were playing cards?"

"Well, yes. Gin."

"Oh well I'm a poker man myself."

"I'm no good at poker," Britt said. "I always seems to throw away the wrong cards."

"Yes, that usually is the beginners mistake. There are some simple rules. I can teach you if you like."

"Ah, well I'm really not that interested in poker, you know."

We dropped the subject for the time being and just made some smalltalk while drinking some more. Soon I began to feel the effect of the wine and the booze. Rolf took the cards and showed us some card-tricks. Britt giggled at some of them and was surprised with some. I felt a little left out, I've seen them before. More than once.

"What about the poker-rules," I said. "Why don't you show them to us?"

"Well, I'm not sober enough to remember them now. Another time maybe."

"Why don't we just play some?" I said. "Alright with you Britt?"

"Sure. As long as it won't cost me to much."

"No. We can play strip poker. That's the cheapest game. Don't you agree, Rolf?"

"Sure. You really don't lose anything. Just put it in as forfeit, and of course for fun."

"Oh, alright then. But not for to long. I'm getting rather ******* and one more beer and a whiskey, then it is off to bed."

"Maybe by then you just have to put your nightie on and don't have to undress, so either way you wont lose anything," I said at which she giggled and Rolf laughed.

We played some rounds and lost equally, our socks, trousers and shirts. Britt was dressed in jeans and t-shirt so we were even till then. But after that Bitt had one advantage. She was wearing a bra and panties. Rolf and I was only wearing shorts. I don't know if Rolf lost on purpose but I won the next deal and Britt had to choose if she wanted to shed her bra or her panties. In this situation I think most women prefer to show their tits instead of showing their pussies and Britt did just that. She shed her bra and showed us her small, pert tits. The nipples were not fully erect but they were well on their way. She giggled a little embarrassed, as far as I knew not too many men had seen what she was showing Rolf.

"I think I need another whiskey," she said. Forgetting all about the bedtime she had proclaimed earlier.

I stood and showed her that her display hadn't gone unnoticed by me. My cock was half-hard and I'm sure it showed when she looked at me but she soon averted her eyes and looked over at Rolf. She must have been a bit disappointed because he had already lost his shorts and sat down and didn't show anything more than his naked belly.

I handed Britt and Rolf their drinks and sat to play the next hand which I again won. Britt sighed a deep sigh. Her nipples crinkled up and stiffened while she stood and carved her panties down over her hips and kicked them aside when they reached her feet.

"What about Rolf?" she asked. "He doesn't have anything to pay with."

"Well he has to do something then. And the winner decides what. And since I'm the winner I think he should... I don't know. Any suggestions?"

"Why not just have him walk around the room. Or do some push ups, something like that," Britt volunteered.

"Yes. I say that you should, well do some sit ups. Five."

Rolf almost staggered when he stood, his cock swayed on half-mast but he didn't do anything to hide it, to Britt's delight. And she didn't do anything to hide that she was looking at it. She didn't stare at it just looked at it in a matter of factly way just to certify that it wasn't bigger or smaller than mine, and it wasn't. Not so much that you could see it anyway.

Rolf did his sit ups and sat down again. While he was doing this I took the opportunity to grab a feel of Britt's pussy. I wasn't surprised when I found it already a bit wet and swollen. She lightly brushed my hand away and frowned her nose a little at me.

"Well, shouldn't we get my dear husband naked before we end this game," Britt said.

"You bet," Rolf replied.

Of course Britt won the next deal. Rolf had to do some silly gymnastics while I took off my shorts.

"I just love this game," Britt giggled when we were done. "It gives you such a feeling of power. I can command you to do whatever I want. Lets play it again!"

She wasn't in luck the next time tough. Rolf was. He had us stand and embrace and feel each other up. Britt grabbed hold of my cock which was all hard and stiff by now and I put a finger in Britt's pussy which was beginning to drool a little more than it had been doing the last time I felt it. She wiggled her hips a little, not too obviously, but enough for me to feel it but hardly enough for Rolf to see.

Another hand. Another win for me.

"I just love this game," I said in a bad impression of Bela Lugosi. "I just love to have you under my will and I will you to... Rolf to kiss Britt on her lips!"

Rolf stood and went over to Britt he bent down to kiss her.

"No," I said. "Not on those lips. The other, her pussy-lips."

They both looked surprised at me. Then Britt shrugged her shoulders and opened her legs a bit. Rolf instinctively looked down between them. I knew what he saw. My wife's sparsely haired cunt. With her pussylips on display. They weren't hidden in any hair and they would be peeking out almost hanging out from the two bulges of her cunt and probably some dewy droplets of pussy-juice.

Rolf fell on his knees in front of Britt and between her spread legs. A bit hesitantly he dipped his head forwards and buried it between my wife's thighs. I could see when he made contact on Britt's face. It screwed up as it does when she's feeling the tingling in her pussy. She moaned softly while Rolf lapped on her cunt and squelching sounds were heard as it got wetter. She grabbed his hair and steered his tongue where she wanted it to go. She shuddered and I knew she was about to have an orgasm. The only disturbing thing was that she would be eager to get some cock once she had had her orgasm from the lapping tongue. This was something I had overlooked.

She shuddered though her orgasm. Clamped her legs around Rolf's head and drew him up by his hair.

"Oh, I must have it," she moaned. "I must. Give it to me!"

Rolf looked over at me and I hesitated just a few seconds before I nodded my head for him to go ahead. He pushed forwards and Britt's hand flew down to steer him right.

"Aaagh," she moaned as he penetrated her. "Oh yes. Right there. Give it to me!" Suddenly her eyes flew open and she looked at me in horror. "Oh no! Not that! Not now! Not..."

I silenced her by putting my forefinger on her lips.

"Sch," I said. "Just enjoy it."

"Oh, darling," she moaned and gave herself in to the fuck.

I watched with my hands on my cock while my friend fucked my ovulating wife. I was torn between feelings. On the one hand I wanted him to go through with this and on the other I wanted to yell at them to stop it. But it was too late. It was too hot to be stopped. The thought of another man impregnating my wife made me so hot that I hardly could wait my turn to fuck her and when Rolf shortly thereafter grunted that he was cumming I stood ready behind them. My cock was drooling pre-cum at such an amount that it even wetted the shaft and my hand slipped when I pumped it up and down the long stem of my rock-hard manhood.

I almost tugged Rolf away from my wife's pussy drew her down on the open floor and slumped forward on her and sank my cock in her slippery depths in one lunge.

"Oh, no," Britt moaned. "Oh you can't. You'll push it further in. Oh don't. Oh. Oh megod. Oh fuck! Yes!"

For the first time in our relationship I heard my wife use a four-letter word during our lovemaking. It doubled my horniness and I pumped as hard and as fast as I could in and out of her squishing cunt. My balls slapping on her ass-cheeks, my wife's moaning words and Rolf's eager eyes plus the thought of what just had taken place made me reach my orgasm in just a few minutes. I groaned, I almost screamed, when the orgasm hit me. My sperm shot out and mingled with Rolf's potent deposit. I could feel my wife's cunt contract around my cock while she ground her cunt up on my pubic bone.

I fell down on her and her legs fell apart. We breathed hard and were sweating as if we had just been involved in some hard labor. And we had. Indeed we had.

I just rolled over and away from Britt when I felt Rolf tap me on the shoulder. I looked up at him and I saw that he again sported a hardon. I didn't feel it was necessary to try to stop him now. If the damage was done it already was done. Nothing could change that now.

I rolled over on my side and rested my head in my hand and looked at Britt. She smiled up at Rolf and stretched out her arms to welcome him in her once again. I got a glimpse of her pussy before Rolf's body hid it from me. It was open and sperm was leaking out of it.

Slowly Rolf sank himself into my wife's pussy. He began to fuck her in a long, slow and steady rhythm. Britt's hips undulated in harmony with him. I could see her nipples when Rolf for a while stood on stretched arms. They stood straight out from the areolas. She was smiling a little and had her eyes closed and she was humming. Once again I saw how another man sank his cock in my wife's womb. Once again it aroused me. The mere thought of another load of potent babymaking gravy shed deeply in her cunt made my cock twhich. Slowly it began to gain it's hardness. I felt my wife reach out her hand. She groped for me and I gave her my hand and she clung to it while a powerful orgasm shook her.

When Rolf felt it he buried his cock deeply in my wife's spasming cunt and just lay there enjoying the feeling. I could imagine how it must feel. Slippery and hot and tight and pulsating.

After her orgasm had died out he resumed his steady fucking motions. He moaned a silent moan once in a while. He sighed. Reached for my wife's breasts and for the first time anyone of us paid any attention to them. Britt moaned when she felt his hands on her stiff-nippled tits. When he heard that he bent his head down and sucked on one nipple while pinching the other. Not too hard as I could see and my wife enjoyed it. She pushed her breasts up to him and let him ******* them. She had her hands on his back and was scratching him lightly on his back.

"Again!" she suddenly moaned. "I'm cumming again! Now! Yes! Fuck me! Yes give it to me!"

During this her second climax Rolf couldn't hold back any longer and he ground his hips down and grinded his cock into her. When Britt felt him climax she almost went berserk.

"Yes! Give me more! Cum in me! More! Give me all you've got! Just give it to me! Fuck me harder!"

And he did. Groaning and moaning he thrust hard and fast out and in her cunt. And again he planted his seed deep in my wife's cunt. Finally he rolled off her on the opposite side of me. His cock fell down on his stomach with a wet sound and he lay there with his eyes closed. Britt turned her head towards me. Her eyes widened when she saw my hard and ready cock. A smile spread over her lips and her tongue flicked out, wetting them.

"Oh," she whispered. "Oh my. Aren't we hot tonight!"

"Oh yes," I whispered back.

"Let me," she said and rolled on top of me.

She didn't have to steer my cock in place she just lifted her hips a bit and pushed-slid downward and I was buried in her to the hilt. I barely could feel her cunt form itself around me.

"Can you feel me?" she whispered hotly in my ear.

I giggled a bit.

"No, darling. I just can't feel you. You're way too wet!"

"Can't you feel how open I am?"

She sank down heavily on my cock. Then I felt it. My cock seemed to reached further into her than it had ever before. And one more thing I could feel. The opening of her uterus fluttered! I've never felt that before. Not with Britt or any other woman I've fucked. It was sensational. I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could in every of my inward and my wife's downward strokes just to be able to feel that flutter around the head of my cock. One more thing I noticed. For each time I came into her deeply there seemed to build a vacuum deep inside her cunt. A vacuum that was physically noticeable. I held back the feelings in my cock just to feel this sensations.

"Now I can feel you, darling. More intensely than ever before."

"Oh. Yes. Good," she whispered. "Then just fuck me. Deep into my openness. Give me more of your wonderful cock. Deep in."

She kept moaning and whispering hotly in my ear during our lovemaking. It had again turned into lovemaking. The fucking part was over. Now we enjoyed each other as the intention had been from the beginning of the evening.

We made love to each other for more than half an hour before we had a simultaneous orgasm. We kissed and held each other tight before rolling apart. Britt in the middle between her two lovers and I could feel her hand close around my slack cock. I glanced over at Rolf and saw her hand around his cock too.

After a while Rolf shook and sat up.

"Well, I think I've better be on my way," he said.

"I'll see you out."

"Me too," Britt said.

I pulled my shorts on while Rolf got dressed and we followed him to the door. Britt was still naked and I just hoped none of the neighbors would be out and around. She stood on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"See you," he said. "And thanks for all."

"Don't mention it," Britt answered.

I didn't know if I should laugh at this remark or not, but he never mentioned it and never did we.

Britt and I spent two, almost three weeks in suspense before her period at last started.

It wasn't until three months later she got pregnant and by then Rolf and I were partners and our business flowered. Nine months after that Britt gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

We Start a Second baby by Ale Stone

Rolf met a girl at a party which Britt and I also attended and we were delighted on his behalf. They married a couple of months later. "I've learned this last month's that there is no reason to delay things," he said. "If it hadn't been for you pushing me I would still be slaving for a boss and not have anything for it but my pay-check. Now I can slave for you and me, and Britt and Rut, and NOT have a paycheck." We both laughed goodheartedly at this. It was an exaggeration. A vast one. We did well. For financial reasons he didn't have to hesitate to marry Rut.

Britt and I liked her. Britt more than liked her, they became close friends in a very short time and when the house just beside ours was put for sale she insisted that Rolf and she should buy it. And they did. Now they were not only friends they were neighbors as well. They had a small wedding. Just her parents and Britt and I. Rolf was alone. He had no family and maybe that was why we had become such good friends. I didn't have any brothers and sisters. They neither could afford a honeymoon nor a vacation. They had put all their savings in the house and as they said, "love doesn't need a vacation when you just have fallen in love".
Love it sex with good friends is great

Back