We are new!!

Coming from someone in the midwest north of Chicago to be specific give in to the Indulgence and I promise you it'll become your favorite dream that you get to relive repeatedly and if your profile picture is of her then she has nothing to worry about to get all the attention she can ever ask for

Hey everyone. My wife and I are ready to explore the lifestyle together! She needs a little boost of confidence to allow me to post more of our content! She for some god forsaken reason doesnt believe anyone would be interested. She will let me verify us if we get enough positive feedback! Please view our avatar and show her some love!! We have many questions and look forward to talking with and hopefully meeting some of you when we travel! All the best
J and P
That's a beautiful, juicy ass!!

Hey everyone. My wife and I are ready to explore the lifestyle together! She needs a little boost of confidence to allow me to post more of our content! She for some god forsaken reason doesnt believe anyone would be interested. She will let me verify us if we get enough positive feedback! Please view our avatar and show her some love!! We have many questions and look forward to talking with and hopefully meeting some of you when we travel! All the best
J and P

I dont think she understands black men love a woman who are curvy thick and have a nice round ass.. she is very sexy..

Back