We are in Dubai

Hi folks,
Delighted to see how communities became openminded to forbidden sex! Sharing my wife and used by a male stranger is the most pleasurable and intriguing to do.

Am a proud cuck in Saudi Arabia, which is known to criminalises a consensual sex!
My wife is my cousin and we both belong to well known tribal Bedouin in Saudi Arabia.

We regard a sexual life is precious thing and no one has a right to confiscate our right to explore the forbidden love. We see Cuckold is as an art no one can appreciate rightly until you live this fetlife.

Also I proudly share wife with any nationality and race! Christian - Jewish -hindu -black-white- Asian. The true meaning of cuckold underlies much of how much humiliation we get! Sharing a wife is humiliation to others but pleasurable for cuckolds! So it can be more humiliated when a wife used by someone from a different religion or race.

Hopefully we could give a good overview about who we are and what we are looking for.
Thanks

Hi folks,
Delighted to see how communities became openminded to forbidden sex! Sharing my wife and used by a male stranger is the most pleasurable and intriguing to do.

Am a proud cuck in Saudi Arabia, which is known to criminalises a consensual sex!
My wife is my cousin and we both belong to well known tribal Bedouin in Saudi Arabia.

We regard a sexual life is precious thing and no one has a right to confiscate our right to explore the forbidden love. We see Cuckold is as an art no one can appreciate rightly until you live this fetlife.

Also I proudly share wife with any nationality and race! Christian - Jewish -hindu -black-white- Asian. The true meaning of cuckold underlies much of how much humiliation we get! Sharing a wife is humiliation to others but pleasurable for cuckolds! So it can be more humiliated when a wife used by someone from a different religion or race.

Hopefully we could give a good overview about who we are and what we are looking for.
Thanks
Iam living in dubai and will be more than happy to meet you and enjoy the moments we spend together.

Hi folks,

Thanks
Hi i am living in saudia-khobar please contact me

Back