We are a Latino couple curious of lifestyle

Welcome to the site wifey has a sexy body you shouldn't have any trouble finding Bulls to help you out with your curiosity

Hey we are a Latino couple just introducing ourselves, a mature couple married for about 20 years now she is 44 and hubby 43 we are starting to explore our fantasies a little. Both of us are in good shape and attractive. Living in Orlando . If anyone in the area would like to chat, let us know we love to have kinky fun.♠????
I’m very interested and would travel

Hey we are a Latino couple just introducing ourselves, a mature couple married for about 20 years now she is 44 and hubby 43 we are starting to explore our fantasies a little. Both of us are in good shape and attractive. Living in Orlando . If anyone in the area would like to chat, let us know we love to have kinky fun.♠️????
Jacksonville here, would like to chat

We are not a curious couple...we are a want and a need couple. Rob and I are sexually fun, active and are down to earth people. Where sex is a big part of who we are and how we see fit to let off stress..Read our profile..also love to able meet other Latins who are strong and secure in marriage..Because blk dick is where it’s at!

We are not a curious couple...we are a want and a need couple. Rob and I are sexually fun, active and are down to earth people. Where sex is a big part of who we are and how we see fit to let off stress..Read our profile..also love to able meet other Latins who are strong and secure in marriage..Because blk dick is where it’s at!
Where are you from

Hey we are a Latino couple just introducing ourselves, a mature couple married for about 20 years now she is 44 and hubby 43 we are starting to explore our fantasies a little. Both of us are in good shape and attractive. Living in Orlando . If anyone in the area would like to chat, let us know we love to have kinky fun.♠️????
Found out not that close (Im in downtown Miami), but closer than vegas.. here til weekend if interested

Back