Watching underneath

This is my favorite position! I love having my husband under me licking while I'm being fucked from behind. It really helps with huge cocks. My husband is keeping me wet licking my pussy and his shaft. Then after he starts to fuck me I get pushed forward so that his balls are in my husbands face getting licked. Even though I can't see it know when that happens as I start getting fucked very hard and fast! It is a little messy when my pussy is filled with cum and it drips all over his face, but it is incredibly funny!
That is a very accurate description and often when the guy pulls out there is a gush of cum and his cock drops into my mouth. When it works well all the wife can do is moan and take it

My wife loves me licking her clit while a black man goes in deep, and he loves my tongue licking his shaft and balls, and occasionally it slips out of her pussy and I get a taste. It does get messy because black men make her squirt, but I love it, plus I feel like I am part of their pleasure.
Couldn’t have said it better!

no, it didn't suck, lol...surprised the first time as I didn't know it was coming, just figured he was getting off feeling them drag on me. we never talked about it, although I did it again in subsequent meetings

Back