Watching underneath

This is my favorite position! I love having my husband under me licking while I'm being fucked from behind. It really helps with huge cocks. My husband is keeping me wet licking my pussy and his shaft. Then after he starts to fuck me I get pushed forward so that his balls are in my husbands face getting licked. Even though I can't see it know when that happens as I start getting fucked very hard and fast! It is a little messy when my pussy is filled with cum and it drips all over his face, but it is incredibly funny!

This is my favorite position! I love having my husband under me licking while I'm being fucked from behind. It really helps with huge cocks. My husband is keeping me wet licking my pussy and his shaft. Then after he starts to fuck me I get pushed forward so that his balls are in my husbands face getting licked. Even though I can't see it know when that happens as I start getting fucked very hard and fast! It is a little messy when my pussy is filled with cum and it drips all over his face, but it is incredibly funny!

And insanely erotic...
He's so lucky

Being underneath is one of the greatest things to cuck can experience....watching that massive black cock go in and out of your wife while she screams and moans is *******….I love sucking on the big black balls as they hit my face and chin but nothing beats when the ball port watching that massive black cock go in and out of your wife while she screams and moans is *******….I love sucking on the big black balls as they hit my face and chin but nothing is better than having the bull pull his big fat cock out of the wife's hole and cumming all over the husband's face to mark him with his seed

Back