Watch your wife with others or share her????

I think for me as a sissy I should only be allowed to watch. For me he is the alpha male. He is there to fuck my girl senseless. I should be there to watch and assist them. I should be allowed to suck his cock and prep her pussy for it and to feed him into her. Maybe lick his shaft as he pounds her or she rides him. Things like that but not fuck her too. That is why he is there. He is there to have us both crawling around on the floor on our knees begging him to let us suck his cock

We have a rule that I am there watching when she is with her bull. It is what I am the most comfortable with and she has come to not only accept it but enjoys it even more when I am watching. However she did insist that I not masturbate while they are together because it is distracting. I know she would enjoy and want me to participate but mostly I just prefer to watch so that is what I do. Oh and we both enjoy me eating her after as long as she is not too sore or tired.

I want to watch my wife fuck black men and then have sloppy seconds. I like to see her orgasm and have a great time.

Back