Wash DC Area ELITE BBC DOM Looking for Steady Hot Wife situation.../ Embassy Row / McLean / Potomac MD / Bethesda area

GOODNPLENTYBBC

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I am looking for a new Hot Wife / Hot Wife couple in the DC area :). I have enjoyed some stellar Hot Wife dynamics in the past great bulls so far and am excited to meet someone new .... looking for consistency and as always very selective period extremely discreet and private and looking for persons that have daytime and morning flexibility period I can host that my home office in Upper Northwest DC in a very quiet neighborhood.

Please transmit pictures of prospective hot wifey and be prepared to voice verify and possibly o have in person low-key meeting over coffee to authenticate and explore chemistry in a low pressure setting.

Very low-key here and receive lots of messages...so bear with me.

Please share a bit about yourself and how long you’ve been in the lifestyle and what you would desire from me with regard to our dynamic!

Please be serious committed and actionable only. And respectfully - - height and weight requirements in full effect here. No time wasters / ZERO DRAMA here...

Back