Warming her up to the idea.

Diasphor

Male
From
UK
So I (24m, mixed race, 6ft) have been with my partner (23f, white, 4'11) for 5 years now and recently trying to get her to warm up to the idea of cuckolding and especially BBC.

We have already started roleplaying around jealousy and having me watch her with someone else but she seems hesitant to bring up cucking. Additionally, a few weeks ago we bought a 9inch BBC dildo off lovehoney but its too big for her and she cant take it for too long. We have talked about threesomes but mainly looking at ffm with me and another woman as she is bi and always wanted to explore that more. I have been hesitant to admit to her that I want her to sext and sleep with other men as I believe we both are not emotionally ready for it.

I need help and advice around warming us both up to the idea of going all the way and how to start.

Last edited:
Good luck brother…it’s been a slow process for me too. Some days I think I’m close other days I feel like it will never happen.
Cheers, I think probably another year or 2 as we are still trying to settle after finishing university.

Would love to hear from any bull as well. What would you expect from a first time couple? How would you help introduce us into the lifestyle?

I’ll tell you this, expect the unexpected. The first time she gets a BBC in her and dominating her cunt while they fuck is going to change her. It’s also gonna change you. 😈
She has taken a few before we met and I just want her to take more so bad. I want her to get addicted again and have a bull mentally change me.

So I (24m, mixed race, 6ft) have been with my partner (23f, white, 4'11) for 5 years now and recently trying to get her to warm up to the idea of cuckolding and especially BBC.

We have already started roleplaying around jealousy and having me watch her with someone else but she seems hesitant to bring up cucking. Additionally, a few weeks ago we bought a 9inch BBC dildo off lovehoney but its too big for her and she cant take it for too long. We have talked about threesomes but mainly looking at ffm with me and another woman as she is bi and always wanted to explore that more. I have been hesitant to admit to her that I want her to sext and sleep with other men as I believe we both are not emotionally ready for it.

I need help and advice around warming us both up to the idea of going all the way and how to start.
It's all about the gift of sexual freedom, which leads to full satisfaction with a woman's erotic life. Your pleasure should primarily come from fulfillment and her joy of sex. You shouldn't care if she does it with men or women. If you think you might have a problem with her choosing the wrong partner for sex (like woman), can you endure other things when you have to temporarily lose control over what's happening?

It's all about the gift of sexual freedom, which leads to full satisfaction with a woman's erotic life. Your pleasure should primarily come from fulfillment and her joy of sex. You shouldn't care if she does it with men or women. If you think you might have a problem with her choosing the wrong partner for sex (like woman), can you endure other things when you have to temporarily lose control over what's happening?
I agree completely, her pleasure is the most important thing and that will always come first. I am more than happy for her to sleep with other women, that is not an issue what so ever. I guess it more opening her up to mmf or even just her and another woman or man.

I bet you could! I’d love to see my wife cumming on that bbc balls deep! I have a question, how will it change me?
You will begin to truly understand just what it feels like to see her lose interest in you, and when I fuck her in her wedding dress on a pile of your most cherished wedding photos, and then pull out and have her cunt release all my cum all over them, you will feel just how much depravity turns you on. 😈

You will begin to truly understand just what it feels like to see her lose interest in you, and when I fuck her in her wedding dress on a pile of your most cherished wedding photos, and then pull out and have her cunt release all my cum all over them, you will feel just how much depravity turns you on. 😈
Sounds hot af and definitely something I can imagine later on but not married yet 😅 only recently finished university. Probably the ring I got her would be just as humiliating though.

Sounds hot af and definitely something I can imagine later on but not married yet 😅 only recently finished university. Probably the ring I got her would be just as humiliating though.
Is she attracted to black men? Maybe showing her pics of someone she’s attracted to would help her to fantasise?

Is she attracted to black men? Maybe showing her pics of someone she’s attracted to would help her to fantasise?
She's attracted to most people (maybe not white men). She's dated and slept with a decent amount of black men in the past and I'm mixed myself.

Not yet, we've started to talk about about it and both said we would like to go in the future but the conversation didn't progress from there.

Back