Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

Some women like the mental submission of positioning themselves and patiently waiting for cum to shoot from a thick cock all over their faces.....and some enjoy swallowing and sucking the last drop from a cock

Which way do you find yourself gravitating to please your handler? Let us see you at your best

I cum deep down her throat
Love both options

Attachments

• Studio_20190821_121145.jpg
    Studio_20190821_121145.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 126
It really depends on circumstances and who's him. Husband used to do it before marriage, but I soon told him I didn't really enjoy it. Honestly, who wants her makeup ruined? I struggled when cum got into my eyes and the thing wouldn't go so easily. That's no fun. The guys I've met so far discovered I'm much better with my lips, mouth, and yes, throat, pussy and ass. But of course if I know and like the guy they may cum on my face after a while if that makes them happy. And yeah, I also like to see how a big black cock shoots from between my boobs. But that's not the rule.

It really depends on circumstances and who's him. Husband used to do it before marriage, but I soon told him I didn't really enjoy it. Honestly, who wants her makeup ruined? I struggled when cum got into my eyes and the thing wouldn't go so easily. That's no fun. The guys I've met so far discovered I'm much better with my lips, mouth, and yes, throat, pussy and ass. But of course if I know and like the guy they may cum on my face after a while if that makes them happy. And yeah, I also like to see how a big black cock shoots from between my boobs. But that's not the rule.
+1 to this girl lol. please don’t fuck up my makeup and def not in my eyes 🙈

Some women like the mental submission of positioning themselves and patiently waiting for cum to shoot from a thick cock all over their faces.....and some enjoy swallowing and sucking the last drop from a cock

Which way do you find yourself gravitating to please your handler? Let us see you at your best

I cum deep down her throat
As a cuck I think it's important not to waste Bull's cum. It must to somehow end up inside wife or inside hubby

Depends on her mood. Sometimes she likes to get him worked up then let him unload with her lips wrapped around his head. Or sometimes she likes it rough and let's him face fuck her, make her gag and unload down her throat. She always let's him know what she's wanting tho

Back