Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

If a woman can stay on the dick while it’s blowing black seed down her throat is a keeper. We need more of those here in Destin Fla
Florida is full of them. Especially in the Tampa and Clearwater area as well as Panama city and destin. I was walking the private beach part of destin and ran across a couple a few years ago.

never could understand a man pulling out unless it is to cum in a mouth but if he is in a mouth already they usually shove it in as far as possible as they pump their cum out. one thing i learned about fucklicking is that often the guy is going to cum in my mouth

I love swallowing, taking a black mans cum down my throat is such a thrill, and then getting him hard again for round two
Good girl. My slut gets a rush. One day your thoughts will play on a screen as you perform and expose the innermost details of the thrill

My girlfriend just told me the other day that after watching these videos here getting her face covered and come even over her eyes something really hot and s***** is something that she really wants to happen now something we never ever really do and that she's never mentioned before and she said watching all the videos have been happening it's really got her excited

Florida is full of them. Especially in the Tampa and Clearwater area as well as Panama city and destin. I was walking the private beach part of destin and ran across a couple a few years ago.
You are correct about the Destin area. They are here mainly out of towners which is fine. Us regular folks have to work during the day haha

My girlfriend just told me the other day that after watching these videos here getting her face covered and come even over her eyes something really hot and s***** is something that she really wants to happen now something we never ever really do and that she's never mentioned before and she said watching all the videos have been happening it's really got her excited
I would abuse her throat

I love it all. I love taking it in my holes or have a man treat me like a whore and cum all over my face... If in the right place, I would even love to show it off

the deed is done. now you’re walking with your Black man, hand in hand, in public.
smiling at the women who turn their disgusted faces to you.

is there a law against a woman walking in public with semen on her face, in her eyes, dripping off her mouth?

Back