Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

I can imagine..when I meet my slut sometimes I immediately get in her car....pull my cock out and use her mouth...no talking. Not even a hello. Just a strong throat fuck
I have been in that same situation and know what you mean. All of a sudden my head is down, mouth open and going down his cock. Sometimes he talks, sometimes not. It's obvious what my role is.

I have been in that same situation and know what you mean. All of a sudden my head is down, mouth open and going down his cock. Sometimes he talks, sometimes not. It's obvious what my role is.
That’s what sluts are for is to use their throats no questions asked. I have one here in Destin Fla that I use like that then send her on her way

And you are well within your rights to do so. Most of us white women have no illusions about what will happen to us. Being controlled by black men is a whole different world for us, but we want it.
I was out today and noticed several women staring at my cock. My slacks make it easy to see the outline. I love cockwatching white women here in Atlanta

Back