Want to see my slut gf take bbc once.

How do I get my gf to try a bbc at least once? She likes to talk about them and stares at them when we are out together at the mall. She also gets very wet and horny when I tell her that her pussy needs a bbc but can’t make her do it. Any suggestions?View attachment 5270471
Be careful what you ask for! You talking that once stuff! Once you start that fire 🔥 you won't be able to put it out! BBC is very addictive!♠️

I have let her hang out with her black coworker and encouraged her to let him fuck her, but has not progressed much.
Hooking up at work is seldom a good idea. The rumor mill can be ******* and if there is a breakup the collateral damage could cost someone their job.

How do I get my gf to try a bbc at least once? She likes to talk about them and stares at them when we are out together at the mall. She also gets very wet and horny when I tell her that her pussy needs a bbc but can’t make her do it. Any suggestions?View attachment 5270471
Introduce her to interracial videos, and black sex toys to see if she feels comfortable let it be her decision as well as yours be patient
6 months hasn't killed you waiting longer won't ******* you either

My husband knew a lot about my past exploits.. I even admitted that I was in a short interracial relationship in college.

Years later, when my husband shared his cuckold fantasy with me, I said 2 things..
Once you go black, and be careful what you wish for.

I flat told him that BBC was an addiction for me and he couldn't just star and stop this as easy as a fantasy, so he better think about it good and hard.

Oh, he's paying that price now...

He wanted to take a break and rethink it for a bit, and I told him that I would try, but I ended up cheating on him.

If she likes it, you had better just get used to letter her do her own thing when she wants it.

My husband knew a lot about my past exploits.. I even admitted that I was in a short interracial relationship in college.

Years later, when my husband shared his cuckold fantasy with me, I said 2 things..
Once you go black, and be careful what you wish for.

I flat told him that BBC was an addiction for me and he couldn't just star and stop this as easy as a fantasy, so he better think about it good and hard.

Oh, he's paying that price now...

He wanted to take a break and rethink it for a bit, and I told him that I would try, but I ended up cheating on him.

If she likes it, you had better just get used to letter her do her own thing when she wants it.
Thanks for letting me know your experience, this is my concern too.

Back