Want to see my slut gf take bbc once.

Making her do anything can have very negative repercussions for you. You have made your desires known the rest is up to her. If she thinks you think of her as "your slut girlfriend' that isn't likely to score too many points with most women, Women never seem to forget anything. She knows what you want so let her think about it for a while, bring the topic up from time to time. Persistence can pay off nagging does not. You will need to feel your way and work at reading her reactions.

Making her do anything can have very negative repercussions for you. You have made your desires known the rest is up to her. If she thinks you think of her as "your slut girlfriend' that isn't likely to score too many points with most women, Women never seem to forget anything. She knows what you want so let her think about it for a while, bring the topic up from time to time. Persistence can pay off nagging does not. You will need to feel your way and work at reading her reactions.
I hear you, been patiently waiting for 6 months now.

How do I get my gf to try a bbc at least once? She likes to talk about them and stares at them when we are out together at the mall. She also gets very wet and horny when I tell her that her pussy needs a bbc but can’t make her do it. Any suggestions?View attachment 5270471
Bring a black friend over to flirt with her and you give her the okay to get fucked by him

Back