Want to get her to the next level.

Cockold96

Couple
From
FL, US
Wife cockold me with a friend’s boyfriend a couple of time but has not want to move to doing it again. We have tried chastity and orgasm denial. I want her to have a permanent lover I can’t satisfy her anymore I cum to fast. Right now I haven’t cum in 5 weeks and have been pussy free for two months. She needs cock. How can I get her back into it.

Wife cockold me with a friend’s boyfriend a couple of time but has not want to move to doing it again. We have tried chastity and orgasm denial. I want her to have a permanent lover I can’t satisfy her anymore I cum to fast. Right now I haven’t cum in 5 weeks and have been pussy free for two months. She needs cock. How can I get her back into it.

Have you talked with her about it to find out what's in her feelings?

Sometimes you can't STOP it, it's natural, their mutual passion and desire to satisfy each other is their primary ENERGY !

It's almost 7 years since her first BLACK MAN, over 8 years since we met, oh how things have changed and I am very happy and content with my station in our relationship. I knew when we first started talking that Julie was an insatiable woman, for that reason I was very confident that I could convince her that she deserved to have more than what I had to offer to her as a lover.
I knew she needed to have an alpha BLACK man in her life to be completely satisfied. Than we met Jerome who could thoroughly satisfy all her insatiable sexual needs. He obviously accomplished that the very first night they were together, it was May 2018, It was truly an amazing scene to witness and deafening to hear ! They had an instant soulmate connection. That is why I was not surprised as to how quickly they developed into such a wonderfully intense and emotional fired up couple. It was evident that they shared a genuine desire to love one another. Their intimate connection and degree of passion was way beyond anything that she and I had experienced in our previous time together as a committed couple exploring the cuckold lifestyle. The reality is, you can't create a whole lot of passion and desire with a woman of her incredible sexual caliber when you have a mere four inches between your legs. To add insult to humiliation I have the most inferior stamina, I last about sixty to ninety seconds before my two drops of semen drip out of my inadequate useless penis. It's impossible to turn that into passionate love making no matter how you go about it. It's better to admit it and avoid moments of uneasy frustration that leads to conflict and blame. It's like trying to make your garden grow without any h2o. When we met on the internet it was my intent to introduce her to the cuckold lifestyle and hopefully a good, decent black man to be her steady lover.
I was attracted to her because I knew she needed more in her life and I was hell bent on making sure she got it.
It scared me when I recognized that it happened so quickly with him. She never had such deep love for me as she has for him.
At first I tried to deny it, but now I embrace it, and accept my new role of who I really am in this dynamic, especially after participating with them for the first several months. I love to hear them express it to each other, it puts me on cloud nine. When they are making love together she is so loud, she doesn't hold back she becomes so liberated, excited and actually shivers as her legs are shaking.
Instead of being jealous I now respect and honor their desire for each other along with the greatest passion I have ever seen.
Julie and I actually had a strong commitment with mutual respect for each other but our relationship was without the passion, or desire. They have this tremendous ability to mutually and totally satisfy each other until they are both exhausted.
There is not much a little man who has been jerking his little penis most of his life can really do for her other than lead this sexually gifted woman down the interracial cuckold path. I can see it when they are making love, their desire and their equal passion just naturally perpetuates this extraordinary and unimaginable intense love, it fills the room.
After a couple months I discovered our original relationship when we met Jerome had actually reversed itself and now I am the invited one into their relationship because they turned into the couple that she once was hoping we could be, she had no idea what it would be like with such an inadequate man. Julie and I never had that physical chemistry, that uncontrollable lust and desire for each other that creates a much greater emotional energy between two people.
Now I have come to resign myself as more of a trusted and reliable friend who is devoted to her as my QUEEN in this exciting lifestyle.
I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely appreciative and fond of me as her little obedient submissive cuckold. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and she is becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop our new relationship for what it really is.
History and our past relationship is now insignificant, we focus on our new relationship and I focus on doing whatever I can to make her happy. I have also learned to accept my consequences when I screw up.
I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive sexual submissive. Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their time together. I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp and cocksucker that they require me to be, it's now in my soul, it's my new badge of honor, it is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust or change it, I am committed 110%

Back