Want to find Hotwife in Poland

Hey there I know there is a lot of kinky people thats why Im posting it here. Some information about me

20 y old male from Poland kinda chubby, short (5'7) blue eyes, blonde hair. I love Reading fantasy, playing games, interested in politics (but not really into having an argument about it lol), interested in cars have a little knowelge about it but im not a mechanic. Love exercise on gym but my diet isnt so well thats why Im chubby lol. Studying economics and love it.
Im into cuckolding, raceplay, interracial, sph ballbusting,pegging, ass worship, simping,
Limits are gore, toilet stuff, scarificarion.

Well Im looking for a girl that would like to be in cuckold relationship but want to try it online. About you I really do not care about age if you're 18+. Same for heigh,weigh,race.

Have tried it few times on other subreddit but most are just horny/troll guys so you know or a girl replay after 5 hours. So that would be good if you will say goodbye or later before that bcs that is annoying. If you like to dominanting it would be easier but doesnt matter. Im more stag than a cuck but well what is stag person that is into sharing but isnt that submissive. Well if you ever tried it or have a experience in that it is another plus

Well for begining I want to talk about what you like what are you doing, where are you from, your favourite colours, your ex's that you hate for some reason that you like your familly, hobbys (maybe we could even play some games, read something). Im not into roleplay at all just want a dynamics of it want to feel that jelousy, excitation. Explore (maybe my limits or yours) and just have a real relations that may lead maybe in future to meet each other.

How it will looks like after? We will find a guys that you are into for now online cuckolding. We will use few sites I know, reddit etc. Some tributes. Depending on your age we can be a Sister and Brother, mom and ******* or just a couple it is up to you.

Bye

Back