Want 2 watch wife get fucked by BBC

Wife says she is one man woman, and takes vow seriously. We tried one swap when younger and it turned bad as the other wife wasn't ready to share, as she thought. I need to find a sexy black man ( her idea of sexy) that we might be able to. meet, and work on her slowly, not so she feels ******. But maybe get her relaxed enough with him that she might entertain the thought. I will keep working on her by hints, black on white movies, and maybe can show her a picture of you

Wife says she is one man woman, and takes vow seriously. We tried one swap when younger and it turned bad as the other wife wasn't ready to share, as she thought. I need to find a sexy black man ( her idea of sexy) that we might be able to. meet, and work on her slowly, not so she feels ******. But maybe get her relaxed enough with him that she might entertain the thought. I will keep working on her by hints, black on white movies, and maybe can show her a picture of you
If, you want this work then, she has to be receptive to engaging if playtime with another man; otherwise, it's just your fantasy and not hers....

I would like that where are you located?

My wife wants to be ****** fucked. She’s a church goer I keep telling her she needs a BBC she had a fantasy of being tied up and fucked hard.

Attachments

• B36951B7-809C-471E-9BD3-5C53C814A0E8.jpeg
    B36951B7-809C-471E-9BD3-5C53C814A0E8.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 0D8759E0-8951-4C08-A2DF-FABCC0217DDA.jpeg
    0D8759E0-8951-4C08-A2DF-FABCC0217DDA.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 40
Back