Wannabe cuck

Best of Luck, without any false outlook, but the odds and chances are that there is an alpha male (bbc) and a mistress looking for a cuck VERY rare and unlikely. Since im a "cuck wannabe" and no ones connected with me yet. More than likely you already have a female companion in order for the next step to be taken... Im white, single, all the women are already fucking black guys, several in relationships without cucks. But good luck. I play with my little self everytime i see an interracial relationships, i want to be apart of one so bad i beat off and nut like crazy. (Even though technically im not suppose to cum and require chastity) although i am not engaged in any activity and so require no such nuisance

I agree. I came to the site when a FWB was interested in this, but she flaked out on me. I've had a couple possibilities pop up, never quite materialized, but you're right, odds are against it. The normal progression seems to be married women (or in long term relationships) getting interested in this as a side thing. I feel like most women in their 20s (or 30s) who are single and interested in black cock don't want or need a white man around, they don't see the need.

Back