Wannabe cuck from Finland

sailetu

Male
From
Finland
Hi everyone. I have been coming here every now and then for a while now, but never got around to introducing myself, so I thought I'd finally do it now.

I'm just a regular Finnish guy and I have had these feelings and kinks for several years now, but unfortunately I don't really have anyone to actually cuckold me with black men yet, so all I can do is fantasize for now. Doesn't help that Finland doesn't even seem to have a QoS/Snowbunny "scene" in the first place, so even if I found someone who'd be into making me a cuckold, the interracial part of the fantasy would make it fall apart in the end.

Hi everyone. I have been coming here every now and then for a while now, but never got around to introducing myself, so I thought I'd finally do it now.

I'm just a regular Finnish guy and I have had these feelings and kinks for several years now, but unfortunately I don't really have anyone to actually cuckold me with black men yet, so all I can do is fantasize for now. Doesn't help that Finland doesn't even seem to have a QoS/Snowbunny "scene" in the first place, so even if I found someone who'd be into making me a cuckold, the interracial part of the fantasy would make it fall apart in the end.

Have you ever heard of Club Swagga ? It’s in Helsinki !! I happen to disagree with you !! While Finland isn’t the U.K. or Germany, the interracial part as you put it is very much alive there !!

What do you mean the interracial part of the fantasy would make it fall apart in the end? That sentence didn’t make sense to me. Care to explain?

From my experience, even if I happen to find someone who would be into cuckolding, they always say that interracial is a hard limit for them.

Ha. That is very strange. First time I hear of such thing. If your experience isn’t limited to one particular person, then I suppose your country is probably just racist in general ?
I guess it's just that finding someone who is into both cuckolding and black men at the same time is the difficult part. There might be some women who are very much into black men and that's exactly why they don't think they would gain anything from having a white guy around on top of that, or something like that.
I don’t think Finland is racist at all! You’re our very good neighburs in the east:)

Back