(WA State) Young BBC looking for Older Woman

New here. im 20 years old black male. 9inch and thick BBC.
Looking for older white women (age 40+) that live nearby in WA state. Im 6ft tall but I have a skinny body with a big dick.

I went to school, have a job, have a car, im clean no std's. I still live with my parents and am saving money to move out.

A 20 year old bbc looking for older white women booty lol.

Last edited:
Looking for older white women (age 40+) that live nearby in WA state. Im 6ft tall but I have a skinny body with a big dick.

I went to school, have a job, have a car, im clean no std's. I still live with my parents and am saving money to move out.

A 20 year old bbc looking for older fat white women booty lol. I am serious and want a real loving romantic long term relationship, connection, bonding, eventual breeding and having babies.
Hi, do they have to be fat

Attachments

• image-3-1.jpg
    image-3-1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 248

A 20 year old bbc looking for older fat white women booty lol. I am serious and want eventual breeding and having babies.
I’ve had a woman like this before and believe me, fat women are not as good in some ways- they are more likely to starfish… and positions are limited but they are better in others it’s so much softer and warmer down there, you’ll be making tons of precum just rubbing between her thighs and crotch. If you can find a bbw who likes to ride it you’ll love it. The cuddling afterwards is better too. Look up RiverArgent on PH… that’s what you want.

A 20 year old bbc looking for older white women booty lol.
damn...I wish you were closer...my wife needs a big black cock

Back