Volume of cum shooted by a black cock:

• More than by a white cock

Votes: 389 78.4%
  • Less than by a white cock

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • Same amount of cum than by a white cock

Votes: 78 15.7%

• Total voters
Truly I think it matters how aroused he is from how well he’s fucked or sucked! Every black man has loaded me up deep with huge loads!
Agreed. If I charge my balls a couple of days before an encounter and get really aroused with lots of foreplay and fucking without cumming I can definitely shoot a few ropes. Being well hydrated also helps.

Do we all agree that a white male's cum is watery and and useless where as a Black Man's cum if thick and rich and the taste is to die for
Oh come on.................really?
Wht guys cum is certainly not useless and I have been with wht guys who came a lot and thick. I have also been with blk guys who's cum is watery.

Oh and the taste is the same for both races. It's more of the guy himself, not his race.

Oh come on.................really?
Wht guys cum is certainly not useless and I have been with wht guys who came a lot and thick. I have also been with blk guys who's cum is watery.

Oh and the taste is the same for both races. It's more of the guy himself, not his race.
Ok. But remember a black alpha male will always perform at his best with a white wife for reading a we know. And this includes in most times. Having made sure his bulls are heavy and cum laden. As another display thst he is the alpha And in my experiences and hearing gf discuss. U feel that power inside u as he explodes. But u are right it’s a generalisation. But from what I’ve seen. There is a big diff between them.

my wife and I went out all thru high school and 2 years college. We married the summer we both graduate. Went on our honeymoon to West coast, that was the first time she took another mans cock. He was a tall Blackman, built like a real stud. Turns out he was good for large volume of cum. she was on the pill so dropping his load in her was no big deal, but very first time together she was moaning that she could feel his warm seed filling her as her legs were having muscle spasms. His sperm was blowing out around his cock, I never seen her act out like she did. For the next week and half he fucked her silly ever day. Half the nights he stayed all night and we went out to eat or sight seeing he would hold her hand as if they were a couple. To see her small hand hold this studs hand was hot. She was loving every minute, here’s a muscle man with a 20 year old newly married wife, she has long brown hair 32-22-30 body with nice tits with puffy brown nipples. That week she went without a bra as her titties bounce up and big nipples push her shirts out. Her pussy was filled all time there and still leaked the day we headed home. We stayed in contact and that Christmas he came stayed with us for two weeks.
Oh myyyyy, how wonderful 👍 👍

Back