Visiting San Diego 28 Feb - 5 March

JuicyPeach253

Female
From
WA, US
Hello, my husband and I will be in San Diego for a few days and looking to link up with someone chill, good energy who can hold a conversation and hold it down in the bedroom. 😜

We consider ourselves good people, looking for the same in a partner. My husband is straight and will be watching/ recording/ may participate. Not into cuck/humiliation, just looking for a good time with good people. We're looking for someone 30-50+ who is easy-going, obviously mutual attraction is required but chemistry is most important.

Drop me a line if any of this piques your interest. I may not be able to respond till Friday evening as as we're on a family vacation, but I will reply to all serious inquiries.

Hello, my husband and I will be in San Diego for a few days and looking to link up with someone chill, good energy who can hold a conversation and hold it down in the bedroom. 😜

We consider ourselves good people, looking for the same in a partner. My husband is straight and will be watching/ recording/ may participate. Not into cuck/humiliation, just looking for a good time with good people. We're looking for someone 30-50+ who is easy-going, obviously mutual attraction is required but chemistry is most important.

Drop me a line if any of this piques your interest. I may not be able to respond till Friday evening as as we're on a family vacation, but I will reply to all serious inquiries.
I’m interested

Hope you have a great time during your stay. I'd love to join you, if you like what you see about me. We can make videos to remember the good times.

So how was the trip? 😋

Damn I wish I saw this in time 😔

Back