Visiting Phoenix First week of August

jsmooth23

Male
Real Person
36 year old, laid back, respectful and experienced BBC bull (9”) will be visiting Phoenix the first week of August for work. Most likely staying in the Scottsdale area. Looking for a hotwife to have a great night with, straight play only, but don’t mind sharing her with husband or partner. I know I am not verified on this site (due to not using it much) but I can verify easily for any interested parties to know I am real. My stats are 230 lbs, 6’3, 9” bbc. Let’s chat if interested, I’ll be able to host at my hotel.

Attachments

• 73DB67E6-7811-4604-9612-426E81B3EEDA.jpeg
    73DB67E6-7811-4604-9612-426E81B3EEDA.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 25
36 year old, laid back, respectful and experienced BBC bull (9”) will be visiting Phoenix the first week of August for work. Most likely staying in the Scottsdale area. Looking for a hotwife to have a great night with, straight play only, but don’t mind sharing her with husband or partner. I know I am not verified on this site (due to not using it much) but I can verify easily for any interested parties to know I am real. My stats are 230 lbs, 6’3, 9” bbc. Let’s chat if interested, I’ll be able to host at my hotel.
Am I to late?

Back