Visiting Atlanta June 2021

MelissaBrannon

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
We’re planning to visit Atlanta in a couple weeks and would love to meet a sexy black man to play with while we’re in town. Hoping to meet a really well hung gentleman that is okay with husband taking pictures and videos for private use and with husband participating some in the activities; 90% wife with bull and 10% couple with bull. She really loves well hung black men and prefers them to be assertive in the bed room. Both really enjoy dirty talk and race play in the bedroom. Must be discreet.

We’re planning to visit Atlanta in a couple weeks and would love to meet a sexy black man to play with while we’re in town. Hoping to meet a really well hung gentleman that is okay with husband taking pictures and videos for private use and with husband participating some in the activities; 90% wife with bull and 10% couple with bull. She really loves well hung black men and prefers them to be assertive in the bed room. Both really enjoy dirty talk and race play in the bedroom. Must be discreet here in this truck drama disease friend and I definitely like to get together so fine baby me for drinks it's a lot of flirting and see where it goes. But here's some pictures I hope you guys like what you see
I am a black male that's true of drama and disease-free living in the Atlanta area and I would love to meet you guys out for Trench flirt with the wife and have some fun. Here's some pictures hope you guys like what you see yall can k1k

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a black male that's true of drama and disease-free living in the Atlanta area and I would love to meet you guys out for Trench flirt with the wife and have some fun. Here's some pictures hope you guys like what you see yall can k1k

Attachments

• 20201019_232159.jpg
    20201019_232159.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20201019_231556.jpg
    20201019_231556.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
We’re planning to visit Atlanta in a couple weeks and would love to meet a sexy black man to play with while we’re in town. Hoping to meet a really well hung gentleman that is okay with husband taking pictures and videos for private use and with husband participating some in the activities; 90% wife with bull and 10% couple with bull. She really loves well hung black men and prefers them to be assertive in the bed room. Both really enjoy dirty talk and race play in the bedroom. Must be discreet.
I will be in Huntsville the weekend of the 28th if you would like to get together before then

Back