Virginia Sexy Pawg 4 BBC

VApawg4BBC

Couple
From
VA, US
We’re basically looking for a dominant BBC to cum slut her out and own her, physically and verbally while I watch and record. Later joining in. This isn’t a cuckold situation. I’m all the way straight. She’s super obedient and super sexy. Loves Race Play. Meaning, you letting her know how much of a Bbc craving white whore she is.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    4.9 MB
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    68.1 MB
What part of VA are you in? I am close to the Northern VA area....would love to dominate regulate and play....

Damn I need to get down that way LOL but the good thing about me is I have a flexible schedule and I am mobile so it is all good used to be assigned to Fort Eustis Virginia years ago so familiar with that region

We’re basically looking for a dominant BBC to cum slut her out and own her, physically and verbally while I watch and record. Later joining in. This isn’t a cuckold situation. I’m all the way straight. She’s super obedient and super sexy. Loves Race Play. Meaning, you letting her know how much of a Bbc craving white whore she is.

Very nice

Hi there! 38 years young, and interested, I’m in the manassas area.

I'm in Hampton Va, lets chat. I've got a group of legit BBC Bulls that I know you'll enjoy.

U in Northern Virginia.???

Kik Throbbin9to69

When?

I can definitely do that. I’m here in Nashville, Tennessee

Back