Videos

We are looking for real videos of amateurs (not pro) hotwife/cuckold where the hubby (me) doesn’t quite measure up and the hotwife and bull tease/humilate him while they play. Quite hard to find we think.
Write me a DM and I can tell you where to get REAL amateur cuck movies.

look for ; hollyhotwife.com very slender blonde with nice full tits. she fucks bareback, black and white...........

We are looking for real videos of amateurs (not pro) hotwife/cuckold where the hubby (me) doesn’t quite measure up and the hotwife and bull tease/humilate him while they play. Quite hard to find we think.
I think this whole thing about "I have REAL amateur interracial stuff ..." is a myth to me. I built a huge collection over the past years and of course I went through the web as fuck. Of course there are sometimes videos of real amateur people, where the husband (only for instance) leaked the vid to revenge himself ... But my experience is, there is no real amateur interracial stuff. And to be honest, why should it be? Who would leak his own videos on what purpose for free? Everybody wants to earn money in doubt, if he or she show him-/herself in a way like that.

Most of the stuff you find on web leads to some pro/amateur actor´s (however you wanna call them) you doesn´t even know to that point of time. These videos are in most of the cases, shortend, remarked with for example "NTB" or the brand was removed completly. And I don´t count all these videos on this platform here, because most of the real amateur stuff here is just 30 seconds to 3 min longs.

So my point is, there are some very rare and real interracial amateur videos, but only published by some kind of accident or other unusual behaviour. But this is only my opinion ...

Looking for the IR video with this lovely lady - tight little body. It’s About 6 minutes long. (Wendy Hotwife) I had the video a while ago but lost track. My loss. I believe it was the only IR video she did. The pics are from a Non-IR GB video she did that is still available. She did several Non IR vids.

Attachments

• IMG_6761.jpeg
    IMG_6761.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6758.jpeg
    IMG_6758.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back