Videos posted without consent

I don’t send messages i reply them because i am alpha
Then i am alpha too. *lol* So an "alpha" does not start a conversation? *smh*
Ugh. That is shitty. Where did he post them so i know to avoid them.
Hehe, funny. Thanks for the laugh. :bounce:

@Rosey45: Like others said, it`s a breach of trust. That is severe! Doesn`t make a difference, if you agreed to it after they were posted. That person is not respecting your privacy. If he did it once he most likely will do it again, and maybe in another context.
And what if you change your mind? Having your media out in the open cannot be undone. Ever!
Anyway, a guy calling himself "High King" ImO says it all. :\

But who knows, maybe this whole story was just made up in order to bump the hits, just sayin`. Sad either way. :(

@Rosey45: Like others said, it`s a breach of trust. That is severe! Doesn`t make a difference, if you agreed to it after they were posted. That person is not respecting your privacy. If he did it once he most likely will do it again, and maybe in another context.
And what if you change your mind? Having your media out in the open cannot be undone. Ever!

But who knows, maybe this whole story was just made up in order to bump the hits, just sayin`. Sad either way. :(

Lol you're so wise. You got all the answers bro

Just to be clear , I'm well aware that I violated her trust and have apologized to her because of it. If I hadn't told her about the videos she would have never know about them or about this site ...I wasn't trying to disrespect her privacy at all just had a lapse of judgement .
We've talked about it and me and her are cool and it won't happen again without her consent .
Lol I find it funny though, some of y'all's opinions come off as sycophantic

And btw I am King. Lol I don't call myself that's my name . ‍♂️

Once a couple and I broke up and they posted my pics without permission. Almost lost my job. I am very careful about pics/vids being taken.

Glad to hear you won't disrespect her.

Lol this isn't really even an issue...if it was believe me this thread wouldn't even exist. I'm human, we all have lapses of judgements. No serious harm was done and any future harm has been prevented. Case close

I appreciate the concern, but he did honestly apologize to me, and his name literally has part of his actual name in it, so please dont be a dick about it. We had previously talked about possibly posting before, but he seemed uninterested at the time, so it's not like he 100% didnt know how I feel about it. I dont generally mind my media being out in the open, and I fairly regularly post my own content on other sites. I dont have a job that I would potentially lose if this came to light, so I'm not too worried about it. Americans are extremely puritanical when it comes to sex (even sometimes those of us that profess to be open-minded), and that's something that needs to change. I have not been of that mindset essentially since I started having sex, and I refuse to bow to it. Stop dragging this man through the mud for a mistake that he has already been forgiven for.

If nobody else has told you yet, then let me be the first: You softly moan and sweetly shout INCREDIBLY HOT when you're being fucked. Just listening to you orgasm turned me on INCREDIBLY. You're a hot little fuck! "Violated" and trust misplaced, yes indeed, but... Simply an INCREDIBLY sexy hot orgasm Rosey.
;)

If nobody else has told you yet, then let me be the first: You softly moan and sweetly shout INCREDIBLY HOT when you're being fucked. Just listening to you orgasm turned me on INCREDIBLY. You're a hot little fuck! "Violated" and trust misplaced, yes indeed, but... Simply an INCREDIBLY sexy hot orgasm Rosey.
;)
Haha thank you! I have been told that before, though not on here as I am brand new to the community. That's honestly why I'm ok with him having posted them, I enjoy the thought of people appreciating my body!

Back