Videos of Wife Losing Innocence to BBC

I really like making videos where I'm corrupted into fucking BBC. There's my first video ever with the real first guy who turned me into a slut for it. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/118034/18034768/Online+Order

Then there's the one where MrNuttz pretends to be my soccer coach turning me into one.

And the one where I'm Big Max' neighbor looking for money and he wants to fuck me for it.
Love your videos. Some of the best around

I'm a fan of videos with slow buildup and a fairly shy white woman.

Boyfriend films. Takes a while before she takes off her clothes, and she laughs nervously when she does. Ends on one of the best female orgasms I've seen.

Not the biggest black guy, but you really get a sense of slow debauchery here with multiple sessions across unspecified time before he finally penetrates her.

Look for videos that have words like, "subliminal" and "new world order bbc". There are some really good ones out there, I couldn't tell you as I deleted all smut from my computer.

Most of these are not real first timers and amateur women doing amateur men with husband taping. It's hard to find those since most women don't want it taped the first time because of the initial pressure of having hubby there and her first BBC.

Back