Videos of Bull cumming in husband's mouth?

All the times I have watched my wife's pussy being fucked by Black bulls; I have never had the experience that the bull elects to shoot his load in my mouth rather than in her pussy. On the other hand, when a Black bull wants a blow job, he is more likely to want me to suck his cock rather than my wife. Most likely because she does not like to swallow his cum, whereas I ALWAYS swallow the load of Black cum into my fat white belly.

Hello. I am trying to convince my wife to let her bull pull out and stick his cock in my mouth to blow his load. She really prefers me to eat his cum out of her pussy but I think we will enjoy this more.

I wanted to find some videos of this to show her but it's hard to find ones where the bull actually puts his BBC fully in the cuck's mouth and nuts so he gets the whole load instead of just cumming on his face. Does anyone know of any where this happens?
He ALWAYS cums in my mouth!20221209_005819.jpg

Hello. I am trying to convince my wife to let her bull pull out and stick his cock in my mouth to blow his load. She really prefers me to eat his cum out of her pussy but I think we will enjoy this more.

I wanted to find some videos of this to show her but it's hard to find ones where the bull actually puts his BBC fully in the cuck's mouth and nuts so he gets the whole load instead of just cumming on his face. Does anyone know of any where this happens?
U lucky man. Eating that thick creamy bbc cum from ur wife's pussy. I would love to join u all and maybe like 10 more massive bbc and have a giant orgy gangbang finished with a double bukkake to u and to me. See who can fit more huge creamy loads in there mouth while still having to huge mandingo sized coxks pounding my ass at the same time over and over. My dream is to live at the bbc academy and get monster bbc dicks to run a train on me everyday and eat massive loads of cum from there huge swollen cocks and then eat a bunch from annika albrite wet pussy and ass to.

nosotros somos una pareja interacial soy negro swinger bisexual los dos y en nuestra opinión la mejor posición para hacer esto es estar juntos desnudos en posición de 69 y que nos estén clavando a los dos y cuando se van a correr nos meten sus pingas hasta el fondo de la garganta para sentir el primer chorro de leche

Back