Verified verify us as a couple

Trying to line up one of these situations my damn self!!
It's all good you. Just word of advice if you're starting out in the lifestyle and being a Bull read up on the difference between stage/vixen couple and cuckold couple. From the outside, they may seem the same but are on the opposite ends of the hotwife/swing spectrum. Knowing how to treat both will be key to your success as a Bull. Trust me, fuck around and call a stag a cuck in conversation and you're not fucking his wife.

It's all good you. Just word of advice if you're starting out in the lifestyle and being a Bull read up on the difference between stage/vixen couple and cuckold couple. From the outside, they may seem the same but are on the opposite ends of the hotwife/swing spectrum. Knowing how to treat both will be key to your success as a Bull. Trust me, fuck around and call a stag a cuck in conversation and you're not fucking his wife.

Not one lie being told here.

Always one to admit my mistakes. Thanks for the advice, bro! ?

Back