Verified Verify please

Dam, you might make a man break all the commandments, roll the loaded dice, ******* & do droogz all night, wake up with a hangover missing a kidney from his body laying in a tub of ice to spend one wild night of vice with that ?@SinCityGirl.

Great job there and welcome to the real-side of BtW. Have fun but remember what happens here might not just stay here for the whole world will see and know it. ;)(y)

View attachment 2994750
In all honesty, I don't see enough female in those pics to say if the person is female or not.

In all honesty, I don't see enough female in those pics to say if the person is female or not.
Lol, yes i can see your point there @ARBLKBULL.

Hey @SinCityGirl appears some people aren’t convinced yet that you really got some lady humps underneath the dress there. Care to share a few more pics like the one in your avatar profile to silence us critics.

I just uploaded a video of me taking my first bbc. That should also silence the critics! Might take a minute for it to go up. It was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again!
Truly a hot amazing video! You look and sound hot receiving BBC!

Can't show my face, I'm an all natural girl in the real world so can't have my face floating around like that unfortunately :/ but hopefully if I meet the right gentleman I'll have some vids up for you to enjoy
I just uploaded a video of me taking my first bbc. That should also silence the critics! Might take a minute for it to go up. It was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again!

All great responses and ? content to definitely silence the critics there @SinCityGirl. Way to double down and cash-in to grab all the chips with the full flush hand u laid out here with the getting your 1st BBC video.

Definitely keep doing your thing and having fun.

View media item 309594

*******! I knew there was a phat ass beneath that skirt!?

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, baby girl:lips:

*******! I knew there was a phat ass beneath that skirt!?

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, baby girl:lips:

Back