Verified Verify me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norway 🇳🇴 is the original land of beautiful Snowbunnies🐰💕
Hey Magic Mike, you made and making great videos. So you know how to do that things or at least have someone who knows it.

Look again please at this video here. Is it real or AI and deep fake? Look on the left the shadow. You saw it? For me its deep fake. What do you say?

Hey Magic Mike, you made and making great videos. So you know how to do that things or at least have someone who knows it.

Look again please at this video here. Is it real or AI and deep fake? Look on the left the shadow. You saw it? For me its deep fake. What do you say?

You might be right.
The stark lighting with a lack of shadows doesn't make sense. 🤔 It's too 'clean'.

There's been a gradual downgrade on this website with the staff members. The new verification is supposed to have a CRUMPLED up paper... specifically because of this reason.

You might be right.
The stark lighting with a lack of shadows doesn't make sense. 🤔 It's too 'clean'.

There's been a gradual downgrade on this website with the staff members. The new verification is supposed to have a CRUMPLED up paper... specifically because of this reason.
Oh yes, thanks a lot for that answer from you! You are somebody in the scene I think, like your work really. I hoped that you know about these AI things.
I saw it first time on a mystery channel on youtube where real things are the topic but he shows also how to fake, explains a bit and his friend has a channel only for this and from there i know a bit.

And here I found other threads too where at least not matching the rules for verification and also some strange mystical letters on papers that are moving from one pic to another to the edge of the paper ... :LOL:

To get me right, I would love to see her and you in a video. And i like these verification standards but like you said they might be downgrading them by lack of attention maybe or for other reasons... thats why i open that discussion here and in other threads. Sure the fakes will hate me but the real ones in the end will like it because you will find easier together... with real ones :)

(Sorry english isn't my first language but I think my point is clear)

Oh yes, thanks a lot for that answer from you! You are somebody in the scene I think, like your work really. I hoped that you know about these AI things.
I saw it first time on a mystery channel on youtube where real things are the topic but he shows also how to fake, explains a bit and his friend has a channel only for this and from there i know a bit.

And here I found other threads too where at least not matching the rules for verification and also some strange mystical letters on papers that are moving from one pic to another to the edge of the paper ... :LOL:

To get me right, I would love to see her and you in a video. And i like these verification standards but like you said they might be downgrading them by lack of attention maybe or for other reasons... thats why i open that discussion here and in other threads. Sure the fakes will hate me but the real ones in the end will like it because you will find easier together... with real ones :)

(Sorry english isn't my first language but I think my point is clear)

Your English is fine.

I did have some suspicion... 🤔
anytime I see a photo where someone's holding 'paper' but doesn't leave a natural indentation where the fingers are, it always looks weird. Or, Unnaturally clean lighting with no kind of shadows or contrast whatsoever - it's just too artificial.

You have a good eye! 👏🏾

Your English is fine.

I did have some suspicion... 🤔
anytime I see a photo where someone's holding 'paper' but doesn't leave a natural indentation where the fingers are, it always looks weird. Or, Unnaturally clean lighting with no kind of shadows or contrast whatsoever - it's just too artificial.

You have a good eye! 👏🏾
Thanks man :)

And yes good point with the fingers... argh lets hope some staff members read it here and get back on the track of the rules and hopefully check some decisions from the past too.

btw when we are having this conversation here, I saw a pic of woman ( saw even on other sites without this context here this kind of pics) who has written on her body and made one picture. She wrote everything on her body but it was a bit blurry, so it looked real but as you said to clean, I would say to perfecr because everything was readable even when it was a bit blurry... damn can't describe it but what I wanna ask is do you know maybe this techniqe? Its to give that information to the staff that they even when it seems real not accepting anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back