Verified Verify me

Thanks for the pics Kosmic girl! We’d love to get you verifed quickly, but we notice that the sign lettering varies in the three pictures submitted. We request another photograph with you holding a crumpled sign! Sorry for the inconvenience, but we’ll get you verified after that.

Yes used 2 note cards.. (rather cheap these days) so it didn't look produced and cookie cutter. First I get locked from my account and now this? I will go elsewhere for fun ...other forums. After some of
Thanks for the pics Kosmic girl! We’d love to get you verifed quickly, but we notice that the sign lettering varies in the three pictures submitted. We request another photograph with you holding a crumpled sign! Sorry for the inconvenience, but we’ll get you verified after that.

Umm.. this has to be a joke?! These are the most real photos out of most of the girls I've seen on here. But that's fine. I'm sure you already have too many females on the website. I'll go elsewhere.

Yes used 2 note cards.. (rather cheap these days) so it didn't look produced and cookie cutter. First I get locked from my account and now this? I will go elsewhere for fun ...other forums. After some of

Umm.. this has to be a joke?! These are the most real photos out of most of the girls I've seen on here. But that's fine. I'm sure you already have too many females on the website. I'll go elsewhere.
No one is accusing you of being fake. It’s simply odd two different cards were used, that’s all. I am making this request based on the verification rules:
“If you want to go the extra mile for us, crumple the sign up into a ball and then take your pictures with the sign uncrumpled! This creates a lot of random angles in the paper, and convinces the moderators and members that the sign was not photoshopped.”

We could always use more females on this site,hope you get through this part and Enjoy this wonderful lifestyle and site

Back