Verified Verify me

Thank you, at 40 I'll take all the compliments I can get ?

Hey the age has nothing to do with it. You look ASSmazing from all angles. My ex's mom is on here in my media and she was 50 when I yammed her out. She, just like yourself, makes the twenty something year olds look like light work. They pale in cumparison to you guy's. So show it and own it like you know it baby.??❤

Hey the age has nothing to do with it. You look ASSmazing from all angles. My ex's mom is on here in my media and she was 50 when I yammed her out. She, just like yourself, makes the twenty something year olds look like light work. They pale in cumparison to you guy's. So show it and own it like you know it baby.??❤
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo My ex's mom........Some savage ******* i would do

Aye lmao.. I'm all about quality over quantity my guy. ??? If she looks savory enough to stay with she definitely savory enough to play with. Especially if she's into fitness and throat wrestling ..Hahahaha..we in the same boat fam.
Young gunna thats right. If they giving it up but your SINGLE they have to understand, I pipe what i wanna pipe that includes willing moms......They can deal with it.

Back