Verified verify me please

Appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. Anyone who knows me from places like Twitter or Tumblr or CT's or swing clubs and a ton of other places knows I'm extremely real. All my QofS tats are 100% real. No fake ******* here. With the exception of my white husband (NOT A CUCK) I am exclusively a Black Cock Whore. I do tons of pics and videos. So I'm happy to be part of the community and look forward to meeting people who live close to me. Thanks again.

Appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. Anyone who knows me from places like Twitter or Tumblr or CT's or swing clubs and a ton of other places knows I'm extremely real. All my QofS tats are 100% real. No fake ******* here. With the exception of my white husband (NOT A CUCK) I am exclusively a Black Cock Whore. I do tons of pics and videos. So I'm happy to be part of the community and look forward to meeting people who live close to me. Thanks again.[/QUOTEAlbion Indiana this weekend so maybe we can make arrangements so I can get an opportunity to fuck you

Back