Verified Verify me please

I apologize to the author of the thread for offtopic remark, thank her for adding a new video!

I don't get it. You have very revealing pictures, but you're dressed like a nun to verify? Seems a bit suspicious 🤔

@just_jenna

before commenting on someone else's verification topic, and even more so offending the author, I advise you to verify your account, because any complaint about you in the future from the author of the verification topic about insults on your part = ban your account forever.

Yes, it could well be so, but we usually still look at the profile itself and what this profile posts, it does not look like a man, although it is strange that this woman posted some nude photos, but for verification completely dressed like a nun. This profile promotes her OnlyFans and Twitter.
Naw she cleared it up for me, no doubt any longer.

I apologize to the author of the thread for offtopic remark, thank her for adding a new video!

@just_jenna

before commenting on someone else's verification topic, and even more so offending the author, I advise you to verify your account, because any complaint about you in the future from the author of the verification topic about insults on your part = ban your account forever.
Thank you 🥰 I hope it is cleared now for everyone.

It is not "cleared" for us Michigan and Ohio people.

You must fly here and show up at our next event in your sexy lingerie and only then can we get this straightened out!!

Back