Verified Verify me please

Well, it's interesting to hear this from someone who is not not verified. I have an explanation for this, if the moderators need it.

This would be required if the person in the video would not look like on person of photos, but in this case everything looks authentic. Thanks

Not being funny but I thought you had to show clear proof you were female. No offence to the OP but that could very easily be a dude in a dress with a bra packed. There’s no voice, other than well-covered up tits there’s nothing to suggest this is a real womean.
Dude?
Well, he needs to be an idiot thaen.
Imagine you are a dude and get verified like aa woman. You get access to the hidden thread of this forum devoted to the verified ppl only. They will crack you in one hour in the cheats and you will get banned. Shït reason to do so tbh 😉

Kinda on the cusps with that as well, covered very well, broad shoulders, larger hands, no sound or voice, very little movement.
Not that some females aren't muscular, but this could very well be a man posing...
Yes, it could well be so, but we usually still look at the profile itself and what this profile posts, it does not look like a man, although it is strange that this woman posted some nude photos, but for verification completely dressed like a nun. This profile promotes her OnlyFans and Twitter.

I love this discussion 😅 Thank you @FunnyBunny

Many of our members have questions, can you add a short video to this thread to dispel their doubts, if you do not want to be nude, we do not require this, but something that will be more convincing. Please be understanding, there are too many men who wear sconces and paint their nails for verification.

Thank you!

Back