Verified Verify me please

@allie81 - Thats whats up my dear, so we could spend a little time on conversation to discuss on what we want to do, but if you feeling me and I'm feeling you there is really no need to keep waiting to unite together us two.

Your ticket is already pre-paid, you don't need no reservations, your seat is guaranteed, now just be relaxed and free come closer and get ready to come fly with me.

I'll help take you where-ever you want go on an all expense paid trip around the world, and show you things you've never ever saw before but first I got to know if your with it. While your flying all night on the red-eye I'll help you join the mile high club with all the frequent flyer miles you'll rack up as the main pilot riding up higher and higher until you feel like your head is above the clouds on the BigBlackBull's jumbo-jet cock-pit. :blackgreedy:

Holla @ a Real Bull and come experience how I make it do what it do. :lips:

@allie81 - Thats whats up my dear, so we could spend a little time on conversation to discuss on what we want to do, but if you feeling me and I'm feeling you there is really no need to keep waiting to unite together us two.

Your ticket is already pre-paid, you don't need no reservations, your seat is guaranteed, now just be relaxed and free come closer and get ready to come fly with me.

I'll help take you where-ever you want go on an all expense paid trip around the world, and show you things you've never ever saw before but first I got to know if your with it. While your flying all night on the red-eye I'll help you join the mile high club with all the frequent flyer miles you'll rack up as the main pilot riding up higher and higher until you feel like your head is above the clouds on the BigBlackBull's jumbo-jet cock-pit. :blackgreedy:

Holla @ a Real Bull and come experience how I make it do what it do. :lips:

Wish I could get my girl to take your dick

Back