Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 3.14.01 AM.png

Ok, well I’m going to interrupt the regular broadcasting/posting from the tons of media content of interracial sex & love I enjoy helping contribute to on here with an important special bulletin to the community.

First off on the matter of respect, I don’t tolerate any disrespect whether it be from anyone supposedly verified or non-verified as ‘real’ and there are many people stamped as ‘real’ who are still really full of fake ******* in real life on here. I saw clearly through the BS of that poster on what they perceived as an amalgamation of everything seen on this site propagating a Black superiority pathology and then fixated their emotional energy of disgust on me as the poster boy for it all on some character assassination ‘cut off the head & ******* the body’ type *******. The other fellas also saw right through it as some hater trolling and quickly call it out too. Where some of us come from any disrespect shown guns are quickly drawn and where anyone starts some ******* you better be ready to finish it quickly and decisively.

Although this site is centered around an interracial sex lifestyle theme by no means is it or are we just limited to that single topic and people are free to discuss whatever they want on the threads they create (such as mine here) so long as it doesn’t violate the site terms & rules (how many have actually read them?). There already is a ton of non 'lifestyle' crap on many of the site threads now which my post didn’t even budge the needle on the BS meter in comparison. The point I brought up earlier should also have not been viewed as through a political lens from a left or right side of the aisle set of eyes or interpretation which some may have made the mistake of doing and missed my point totally. The point was that there is a bigger problem with the mental disease of a narcissistic nazi pathological behavior as the poster brought up spreading from one mind to another across the US and around the world that is not originating from this site. And the patient zero of that narcissistic nazi outbreak should be countered as I listed the actual address to exactly where that energy of disgust should be redirected for those people to focus at.

Whether some realize and see it or not, this site and the prominent profiles on it are a target for those type of posters as I encounter it a lot and pick up on their code word language when they drop it on here so I know where they are coming from (i.e, the alt-right, far-right, white nationalist, identitarian, neo-nazi BS). I deal with it all the time both in private where you don’t see it and sometimes publicly as here where I left it here for everyone to see and it should be respected that if its addressed to me I have the right to respond accordingly with a commensurate response firing my shots right back at them. Any enemy who I see come at me I’m gonna hit, while they are just gun raising I’m already gun blazing.

Lets also respect the fact that we don’t live in a utopian society and this “lifestyle site” is not an oasis either nor will I just put my head in the sand pretending everything is all good in the world. Wherever I see disrespectful ******* I’m gonna shine a light on it and call it out. There is still a lot of things going on with the same ‘racial’ issues faced in the real world especially by black men which are also encountered in this lifestyle. I’ve met and know many women, and couples right of center whom I’ve had multiple fun times with without any issues. We even discussed politics, policies and never had a heated falling out. However I also know for 100% certainty as I’ve encountered many women, and couples which some are members on here and in this lifestyle that do harbor racist beliefs and also help perpetuate the system of racism in real life.

Its sad that some still think its not only ok but also enthusiastically want to use the word N!gga when having sex and look at blackmen or women as only in a sexually objective fetish way with the ‘BBC’ label and can care less of them as a human being where they are akin to just some dildo or a real life sex doll. These are also things that are disrespectful I will continue to raise awareness about it as we all should call out it and address immediately.

Hopefully this clears up somethings on what this is really about and If you feel the need to say anything further I ask you respectfully send me a direct message. I already do enough work behind the scenes here trying to make sure everyone else can have fun and I’d prefer to move on to go back to having fun too. But we shouldn’t just turn a blind eye and pretend these issues of real racism and nazi ideology effecting both light and dark skin shades and all its ugly pathology shouldn’t be addressed on here.

You may think its ok but many people on here are impacted by what we see as someone mimicking the rhetoric and pushing policies of nazism that has an effect on every interaction of human activity whether it involve areas of economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, and most especially sex in this lifestyle. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, your silence is compliance, and you co-sign the disrespect going on on/off this site in this lifestyle if you don’t address it. We can’t change everything we face but things won’t change until we face it either. Begin with the man/woman in the mirror and if you want to make this world a better place just take a look at yourself first and make a change. I stand for change - I am a change agent and will continue to do so unapologetically not just here but to have an effect in the real world too.

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 3.25.59 AM.png

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :bigsmile::blackheart::balanced:

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 276644

Last edited:
With all due respect, do we need to bring politics into any of this? This is a lifestyle site, the real couples and women on here are far from racist. I am 100% certain that there are many, many couples in the lifestyle who are to the right of today’s political center. Ignore the jokers and pay attention to the real men and women here.

Respect is reciprocal, you get what you give.

If you're uncomfortable with politics or whatever, that's fine, but the poster came at a Black poster in this thread and affiliated him with something that isn't even real, "Black Nazism"? We don't need that here and we don't come to this community for that. Yet we see traces of it all the time...

Telling people to simply just ignore this behavior is not taking a stance--it is toleration and that changes nothing. I would've had more respect if you took the time to understand why we don't and shouldn't tolerate this at all. Yet here you are defending other couples and calling them "not racist"? Where did we day they were? No disrespect but your approach doesn't work in my experience. I will report the poster and let them know they are a terrible person for their views because playing nice about this doesn't change a single damn thing.

I think you are every cuckold couples best dream. So I begin with saying a prayer to you. Dear Alpha Pharaoh BBB76 , please make us a happy couple and spice up our lives. Please bring more white couples to your grace and show us the way. Make our relationship grow as we serve you. And if you see fit, then bless us with a baby of your seed.

Yo my dudes much appreciated that was some weirdo *******.

Just for the record a while ago i had multiple people hit me up, some staff members included about people stealing my pics and making fake profiles off them.

Its not just my stuff that gets stolen but tons of pics are stolen from lots of ‘real’ members off here that show up all over the web. i could cite a whole list of people who have also reported and complained about the same thing but we implemented the watermarks to address that problem for real members.

I did remove the posted statement as it doesnt mean anything to me and flies back in the face like a boomerang to counter the narcissist nazism BS. When you point the finger always remember you got two pointing back at you. They should point that disgust at the real purveyor of that ‘bnn’ behavior we got coming from1600 pensylvannia ave right now.

This is just another example of the hate & ugly vitriol that still exists in our society and has been amplified in recent years. We still have to stand up & face it every time it everytime it rears its ugly head. Keep reporting that nonsense when and wherever u see it on here also.

I know we are not registered but we are planning on taking verification pics soon. Whats going to end up happening is verified members will only post in the verified section and this site as a whole will suffer. Ugghh.

Amazing Cock!

Indeed!! ❤️‍🔥

Back