Verified REAL BBC BULL Seeking real ,drama free female.

expdom4u99

Male
Real Person
From
US
maybe a bit of a rant, but here goes....was a member here for a bit of time, and got verified when they went to video verification, I am honest and very direct, maybe too much so for some? no games no drama here. I understand why some people dont want to video chat or send pics and vids. I too ULTIMATELY want real time meets. I am not bi or gay but am open to various arrangements with couples where the male gets off seeing his female with a BLK BULL DOM.....I spoke with a seemingly great couple local to me several times traded pics starting with G rated non kinky pics...when I say spoke mostly exchange messages here, then texted at g chats & texted......we discussed meeting in person this weekend, seemed all was great, when I asked to see a pic of the 2 of them together thats when things got suspcious, as I pressed and asked to arrange a video chat, the male acknowledge he was a hopeful cuck posing as a couple when he was nothing more than a solo guy, there was no female ever and pics were not real....infuriated by the whole thing s& truly frustrated, but sadly it wasn't even the first time SOMETHING like this happened. Its truly insane how hard it is to find like minded fems and couples without navigating 10x the number of fakes and poser......do they not realize eventually it will all come to a head?? whats the point?? so frustrated....am I doing something wrong here? I simply want an eager craving female into submitting, will always respect hard limits, not into pain or gross stuff, it really shouldn't be THIS hard, should it???

We’ve had our fair share of guys who bitch out lol. We’re trying to connect with aspiring and established content creators for OnlyFans. Everyone wants to shoot content until it’s time to shoot content, and then they ghost and disappear. 🙄 also: why’s everyone so scared to test for diseases? 🤦‍♂️
I would love to make some content. Couples and women do the same thing also.

Back