Verified Verification for sexyduoinPA

sexyduoinpa

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
We are a new Friends with Benefits couple that is just getting started in the interracial lifestyle, but not new to the swinger lifestyle. We've had two experiences so far and look forward to more!
We are very real and have a very UNIQUE relationship that requires our discretion. ASK us ANYTHING!
We look forward to exploring more this lifestyle has to offer and am open to both SINGLES AND COUPLES!
Finally we'd like to thank both ThkBBC4wf and bigblackbull76 for introducing us to the lifestyle!IMG_1046.JPGIMG_1045.JPGIMG_1044.JPGIMG_1043.JPGIMG_1042.JPG

We are a new Friends with Benefits couple that is just getting started in the interracial lifestyle, but not new to the swinger lifestyle. We've had two experiences so far and look forward to more!
We are very real and have a very UNIQUE relationship that requires our discretion. ASK us ANYTHING!
We look forward to exploring more this lifestyle has to offer and am open to both SINGLES AND COUPLES!
Finally we'd like to thank both ThkBBC4wf and bigblackbull76 for introducing us to the lifestyle!View attachment 1435191View attachment 1435196View attachment 1435197View attachment 1435198View attachment 1435199

Great!
Verified!.png

Finally we'd like to thank both ThkBBC4wf and bigblackbull76 for introducing us to the lifestyle!View attachment 1435191View attachment 1435196View attachment 1435197View attachment 1435198View attachment 1435199
Hi, it is so hot to see couples engaging in the bbc lifestyle. I have a gf (we are very attractive) and i have "accidentially" left various pics of bbc's. She asked if i like bbc (i was scared to say yes) but the fact is i love it ! I want to get her blacked so bad. Any suggestions on how ?

Damn lovely love the pic
With his cock in her
So damn sexy
But she have two more hole open
Hope i can plug it with my cock

Very hot!!! Plz post more pics from your adventures :)

Nice pics

Back